• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

Whats for Supper...

• Members

Someone told me today to "stuff it" sooooo...tonight its Stuffed Cornish Game Hens, Cheddar and Pico stuffed Mushrooms, and baked potato with all the stuffings.  After the Strawberry Shortcake for dessert, I am sure I will be stuffed.

Yum, Brother Garry.  LOL!

Tonight's Dinner:  Spaghetti (wheat noodles) with meatballs, fresh vegetables and tossed salad.

• Members

Sounds like you guys are having a good time, Invicta.

Not all the time.  We had lunch in the hotel restaurant today and I had Pavé of Beef.  It was the toughest bit of meat I have ever had, except the time a few months ago when I did a piece of lamb and set our combination oven on microwave instead of convection.

• Administrators

Well, my hubby liked the spaghetti, but I didn't care for it.  sigh. I've been hungry for it, but the last two times it's not been what I wanted.  Ah, well.  We were thinking of going to the park tonight, prOBably with subs, but the ground is so wet from recent rains, we prOBably won't.  Might still have subs, though.

• Members

Well, my hubby liked the spaghetti, but I didn't care for it.  sigh. I've been hungry for it, but the last two times it's not been what I wanted.  Ah, well.  We were thinking of going to the park tonight, prOBably with subs, but the ground is so wet from recent rains, we prOBably won't.  Might still have subs, though.

Isn't it funny when one's spouse just loves the food and the other one doesn't?

I have to call my hubby and ask him what he wants for dinner tonight.  We did our Bible study in the morning today, as I encouraged him last night.  We usually do it at night.  He isn't a morning person, and was so tired.  I usually get the menu from him first thing in the morning.

• Members

Stuffed Bell Peppers tonight!  Woo Hoo!  LOVE stuffed peppers.  Picked 60 lbs of strawberries over the weekend at the U-Pick so I guess there will be homemade strawberry ice cream tonight.  Strawberries and cream for breakfast, and strawberry smoothies at lunch.

I think it is so cool that you make homemade ice cream, Brother Garry.

• Members

I think it is so cool that you make homemade ice cream, Brother Garry.

Are you kidding me?  My grandkids FIGHT over who gets to turn the crank.  I was going to buy a modern "electric" mix ice cream maker and they looked at me in horror like my brain just rolled out my ears.  lol