• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

Whats for Supper...

• Members

Church last night.  Chinese takeout.  I love Wednesday, b/c my husband and I usually go out to dinner, eat at his parent's house (the Hungarian kitchen... LOL) or we order takeout.  My brother paid for it, so it was even better.   :yeah:     Since, I handle all the food in the house, he usually pays for takeout.  Can't beat that!

• Moderators

Finally get that Buffalo on the grill!!               Thought I would have a while back but was 6 days in the hospital -- then 2 days with a kidney stone and just got sporty enough to get back to work yesterday!

• Members

I had several kidney stones during my 40s, the last three or four were excrutiating. I even had a huge one get lodged shortly after it left my kidney which led to a bad infection and it took a few days for them to figure out the cause of the infection. Then it took a few more days to bring my fever down so they could operate. They were beginning to worry I had developed blood poisoning and were even talking about possible death!

I hope and pray I never have another kidney stone. I pray no one here does either.

• Members

Finally get that Buffalo on the grill!!               Thought I would have a while back but was 6 days in the hospital -- then 2 days with a kidney stone and just got sporty enough to get back to work yesterday!

I will keep you in prayer, OFP.  I know you have been going through a lot lately with medical prOBlems.

• Members

I had several kidney stones during my 40s, the last three or four were excrutiating. I even had a huge one get lodged shortly after it left my kidney which led to a bad infection and it took a few days for them to figure out the cause of the infection. Then it took a few more days to bring my fever down so they could operate. They were beginning to worry I had developed blood poisoning and were even talking about possible death!

I hope and pray I never have another kidney stone. I pray no one here does either.

I think I remember when you had a kidney stone prOBlem.  I think you mentioned it on OB one time.

I heard it is worse than a woman giving birth to a child.