• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

Whats for Supper...

• Members

Oh, yes, my hubby likes all of those. He may have had Hungarian sausage before, but I never fixed it. He loves brats and polish sausage.  Especially in the summer for grilling.

It sounds like he will love Hungarian sausage, if he loves Brautwurst and Polish sausage.   

• Members

I made fried potatoes (with four normal potatoes and one sweet potato for flavor) and pork chops last night.

Today I made an apple pie for dessert after dinner tonight. It's cooking now, but it doesn't look like the picture on the recipe I printed out. :(   The pie crust recipe I used said it would be enough to cover the bottom of the pie pan and the top of the pie. Well, I followed the directions exactly, but no matter how thin I rolled the crust, it was only enough to cover the bottom and sides of the pan, barely. I ran out of butter, so I couldn't make more, but next time I'm doubling the recipe.  :huh:

• Moderators

Hospital food although they did this Southern, country, redneck, dirtneck, hillbilly right yesterday - broccoli, cauliflower, chicken, baked tater, sliced peaches, ice tea (sorry folks, ya gotta understand - it's ice tea, not iced tea and you don't sweet or unsweet cause iffin it ain't sweet (not "sweetened") it ain't ice tea.