• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

Whats for Supper...

• Members

is this done on the grill, I love to grill , sounds good 

You can do it on the grill.  However, it has been raining so my husband didn't grill them.  He is the Grill Master.   :)

I fried them for about 5 minutes a side, then I baked them in the oven at 425 degrees for 20 minutes.  I also breaded them with breadcrumbs and seasoning.

They are delicious!

Edited by candlelight

• Members

You can do it on the grill.  However, it has been raining so my husband didn't grill them.  He is the Grill Master.   :)

I fried them for about 5 minutes a side, then I baked them in the oven at 425 degrees for 20 minutes.  I also breaded them with breadcrumbs and seasoning.

They are delicious!

Thank you I'm gonna fix some, God bless

• Members

Tonight we'll be having hot dogs and tater tots. Our normal Thursday night fare (well, the hot dogs, anyway).  :clapping:

I love your routine, HC.  My hubby would have it that way, if he wanted.  He is definitely a meat and potatoes kind of guy.  He would change those hot dogs into Hungarian sausage, though.   :coverlaugh:

• Administrators

Heh - well, my hubby wouldn't mind Hungarian sausage, I'm sure. Me,however...

Since we have church on Thursday nights, hot dogs make an easy, quick meal. He can grab it up and eat it as he's getting ready if need be (and it often is necessary due to his time getting home). I suppose sausage would be the same. I'll have to think about surprising him with some sometime.  :biggrin:

• Members

Heh - well, my hubby wouldn't mind Hungarian sausage, I'm sure. Me,however...

Since we have church on Thursday nights, hot dogs make an easy, quick meal. He can grab it up and eat it as he's getting ready if need be (and it often is necessary due to his time getting home). I suppose sausage would be the same. I'll have to think about surprising him with some sometime.  :biggrin:

The prOBlem with sausage is the high cholesterol.  I try to stay away from it, b/c a few years ago a had a high cholesterol scare.  It wasn't extremely high, but enough to eat foods that weren't high in cholesterol.  It hasn't been a prOBlem since.

He would most likely love Hungarian sausage.  There is more meat, and the buns are bigger.  Most men also love brautwurst, too.  Polish Boys are also popular with the men in my family.