• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

Whats for Supper...

• Administrators

That sounds yummy, HC.

I thought so, too. My hubby picked up some tater tots when he went to WalMart the other day, so that got me thinking.  I'll prOBably do some biscuits, salad, and a veggie with it.  Not 100% sure yet, but that's where my thinking is headed.

• Members

I thought so, too. My hubby picked up some tater tots when he went to WalMart the other day, so that got me thinking.  I'll prOBably do some biscuits, salad, and a veggie with it.  Not 100% sure yet, but that's where my thinking is headed.

My husband would love a dish like this.  I am keeping it in mind for the future.  

• Members

Nyquil and 7up tonight.  I have a really bad chest cold and I feel like coughing up a lung right now.   :sick:

Brother find a herbal store close by if you can , you can get a herbal tea called fu fang that comes 16 tea bags per.bag for 1.69 take it as directed and it will knock that cold out . knocked mono out for my wife and I in 2 days. God bless brother 

• Members

Whats city chicken ? I rein from the country and never heard of it, may wanna try it though, God bless

It is chicken, chopped into little pieces.  They provide a little stick with it, so that you can put the stick through the chicken.  It looks like little shish kabOB's without the vegetables. 

• Members

It is chicken, chopped into little pieces.  They provide a little stick with it, so that you can put the stick through the chicken.  It looks like little shish kabOB's without the vegetables. 

is this done on the grill, I love to grill , sounds good