• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

Whats for Supper...

• Members

My wife made her famous chicken pot-pie, with the big wide noodles. It is soooooooooooo gooooooood. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: [i]((((She puts saffron, onions, celery, potatoes and chicken boullion in it --- besides [b]lots of[/b] chicken. :wink: ))))[/i]

Whilst she was doing that I made a humongous kettle (~10 quarts) of Italian stew. The recipe is in one of these threads someplace. :D

• Members

Tonight was Rice a Roni meatballs, asparagus casserole, and rolls. I also made a meat loaf for tomorrow, and did some hamburgers as well. Boy, I was busy! Don't know what got into me! I even worked all day today, and still did all that. Whew!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

• Members

[quote]
There was enough meat and broth left over that I added more potatoes, more carrots, corn, seasonings and more liquid and called it soup--we'll have it tomorrow night.
[/quote]

Yum yum sounds like my kind of soup :D

• Members

The beef roast last night turned out well (albeit a bit dry since it's a lean cut). We had plenty of leftovers which I may cut up and make into burritos tonight, with the leftover Mexican rice we had last night and sliced avocados.

Normally on Friday nights we have pizza; but I need a little break from pizza. :D

• Members

Homemade pizza!!! Homemade crust and everything. A whole bag of cheese on each one too!

Making an extra one too, so that tomorrow while I am away at the cake show in York, PA, and eating lunch at Cracker Barrel, my hubby won't feel deprived. :D

• Members

[quote]
while I am away at the cake show in York, PA, and eating lunch at [b]Cracker Barrel[/b],
[/quote]

WOOO HOOO, my wife and I like to eat there too. Their strawberry topped pancakes are sooooooooooooooo good. :D :D :D :D

So where in York is this thing. I'd like to come and bring my wife, if I can get free from yard mowing (i.e. if I can get it all done in time :mrgreen: ). The York Galleria, by any chance????? That's just off route #30. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

• Members

York County School of Technology
2179 South Queen Street, York

I'll look for a very tall couple and you can look for a tall brunette if you guys come! Actually I should have sent you the entry form so your wife could enter some homemade cake for the tasting competition. :D