• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

Whats for Supper...

• Administrators

Well, Ryan's didn't work out last night...as I was heading home, I got a phone call from our son. He was in town!!! Yippee! We had hoped he'd be able to come through on his b'day on Sept. 8, but it didn't work out. He was passing through on his way east. He's driving for a new company now, so he's solo - that means he has to stop and sleep rather than sleeping while his teammate is driving. So he spent the night. We talked late into the evening, and then I drove him back to his truck this morning. It was hard to say good-bye, but it was so good to see him. So...Ryan's tonight. :icon_smile:

• Administrators

Last night we had hamburgers - quick, easy, and tasty. My hubby's got a bad cold, so tonight on my way home, I'm going to stop at our favorite Mexican restaurant and get him some Mama's Specialty. It's a chicken soup that is absolutely delicious, and it's very helpful when we have colds.

• Members

I had some baby courgettes from the garden which needed using, so I put them in the micro for a minute or so, I fried a small onion some baby tomatoes and minced beef, added some water and tomato puree to thicken it. Seasoned with a ¼ beef stock cube and oregano, added a few left over green beans, topped with some sliced left over charlotte potatoes, drizzled with olive oil and bunged in the oven for ½ hour. ½ way through, topped with grated cheddar cheese. I don't know what you would call it but it was rather nice.