• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

Whats for Supper...

• Members

cheese hot dogs

Do you have the same cheese every day?

Today I had baked tomatoes from the garden, egg and bacon and some left over potatoes sautéed.

Tomorrow will take some thinking about as my daughter and family are making a lightning visit. They have been at a Christian Camp in Wales and are coming to bring their trailer tent which they keep in our garden. She asked if I can do tea (that is supper) for them. There are seven of them and a French lad who is on exchange with them and went to camp as well. Mary asked for a cooked meal as they will only have a snack lunch on the way back from wales. Another problem is that we will have to have it early as we have our mid week meeting tomorrow.

• Members

Steak, baked potato, fried mushrooms, fried zucchini, garlic bread, salad, iced tea (it's spelled "iced tea", it's pronounced "ice tea" -- sweet is just plain understood, unsweet is butchered).

The French spell it "Ice Tea" but of course neither "Ice" or "Tea" are French words, They usually flavour it with lemon or peach. Edited by Invicta