• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

Whats for Supper...

• Members

[quote]
Is the mac 'n cheese your main dish?
[/quote]

When she makes the homemade stuff, it usually is the main dish. However, as much as I hate to say this, I like the Kraft mac-and-cheese in a box better :oops: I guess because that's what Momma used to make for us, and I survived in college on it.

Old habits die hard. And if I want the Kraft stuff, I have standing orders to make it myself. :lol:

Did I win the argument?

Mitch

• Members

I hafta tell you all that I just really need to post my wife's own recipe for her "scratch" mac 'n' cheese. It is completely to die for. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: With homemade baked beans on top of your own portion, you won't want anything else for dinner.

When I see a one pound block of Extra Sharp Cheddar thawing in the refrigerator meat drawer, I know that my wife is fixing to make her Mac 'n' cheese.

With tomatoes in season, we really like sandwiches with sliced tomatoes, Swiss or Farmers cheese (a hard white block cheese), and lettuce on toast with our favorite spread (for me it's Miracle whip(TM)).

• Members

[quote="Jesuspaiditall4all"]
[quote="Bakershalfdozen"]Dunno.

That is what was stated though.

BTW, it is a meatless main dish at my house too. :mrgreen:
[/quote]

Jessica, are you stirring the pot, just a little.... :wink: . I know we shouldn't let the macaroni stick to the bottom of the pot.. :lol: :lol: :lol:[/quote]

:lol:

:rollover:

:haha