• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

Whats for Supper...

made a humongous pot o' special spaghetti (my own recipe) sauce, but my wife won't touch it. She says it is too strong.
This made me laugh cause my MIL would make her own sauce, it was horrible, my husband liked it, but he is like Mikey and will eat anything, anyone she was talking to my BIL about how the dog will not eat her spaghetti, she turns up her nose to eat. He flatly told her, well Mom I do that too, that stuff you make is awful. Now she wasn't a lady that gets easily offended, she would rather hear the truth then be coddled with lies. But anyway she looked at me and was aghast that he said that. I smiled and said Carole, it is true the stuff is really gross. She laughed stopped making it and smacked my husband, her son for being a pig :lol:

• Members

recipe, please

:D

LOL

Chicken enchilada casserole
2 whole chicken breasts, cooked and cut up or lightly chopped
2 cans campbell chicken verde soup
1 cup water
garlic powder
pkg of 10 flour tortillas, cut into strips
1/4 cup sour cream
pkg shredded taco cheese (or plain cheddar)
Directions: combine cooked chicken, soup, water, garlic powder, tortilla strips and sour cream. spread in a 9x13 (or large casserole dish-- i like 9x13 so the cheese is more even). Sprinkle cheese on top. Bake at 350 degrees 25 minutes. Tastes good with sour cream and salsa on top.

• Members

[quote="Bakershalfdozen"]
Tried Julie's enchilada casserole tonight. :mrgreen:

Very good!

I forgot to get flour tortillas the last time I was at the store so I found a recipe online to make your own. Very cool and very easy! :mrgreen:
[/quote]

Cool!
Tonight was homemade egg McMuffins, cut up bananas & blueberries, and applesauce