• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

Whats for Supper...

• Members

We took a 6lb. pork tenderloin and stuffed it with homemade pesto, garlic, breadcrumbs and spinach; then tied it off and did it on the grill. Did fresh asparagus with olive oil, garlic powder and onion salt on the grill. Also, did boneless chicken breast with lemon/garlic oil and rosemary basted on the grill. Topped it all of with a fresh garden salad of spring greens, baby spinach, sweet onion, small grape tomatoes, pecarino romano with home made herbs/garlic salad dressing.

• Members

We took a 6lb. pork tenderloin and stuffed it with homemade pesto, garlic, breadcrumbs and spinach; then tied it off and did it on the grill. Did fresh asparagus with olive oil, garlic powder and onion salt on the grill. Also, did boneless chicken breast with lemon/garlic oil and rosemary basted on the grill. Topped it all of with a fresh garden salad of spring greens, baby spinach, sweet onion, small grape tomatoes, pecarino romano with home made herbs/garlic salad dressing.

Yummy, Can I come round next time?

Before church I had French bread with butter and Marmite.
After church I had Wholemeal bread fried in olive oil with garlic an fried eggs. Edited by Invicta

• Members

Turkey and vegetable stew with Jersey Royal Potatoes.

When I was young, Jersey Royals were the first new potatoes and they tasted equisite, Now we have new potatoes all the year, and Jerseys don't seem much different from the others. I have heard say that this is because the EU does not allow them to put seaweed on them as fertilizer these days.

Edited by Invicta