• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

Whats for Supper...

• Members
I'm on a liquid diet today in preparation for the x-rays tomorrow taken while I have dye from an IV in me. That means broth, plain gelatin and a glass of water for both dinner and supper.

uggg, I get to do that tomorrow....joy joy joy...

however I am not getting Xrays, mine is a CT scan and instead of dye from an IV, I *get* to drink this taste tasting stuff....2 full bottles of it......YUCK!!

I am SO tempted to reschedule...

• Members

uggg, I get to do that tomorrow....joy joy joy...

however I am not getting Xrays, mine is a CT scan and instead of dye from an IV, I *get* to drink this taste tasting stuff....2 full bottles of it......YUCK!!

I am SO tempted to reschedule...

My Mom had to drink some of that stuff before some scans too. I think she said it was thick, chalky and mostly just nasty! :gross:

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

I didn't eat overly well today, I'm afraid. I got up at 10:30 and didn't really eat anything for breakfast. I met a friend at Pizza Hut for lunch at 11:30 but only ate one piece cause we had our weekly teacher's meeting today, where lunch is provided. I ended up eating lunch around 2:00 and it was a good full meal. I didn't really have dinner until I got home at 10 tonight. So what was dinner?

-My left over bbq chicken with cheese/sweet potato crust pizza(I ordered a pan-size at lunch)
-A bag of microwave popcorn
-An Asian pear
-A bunch of concord grapes
-Two persimmons
-A banana

Don't tell my sister(or mom). :thumb

• Members

Lunch

Roast Salmon steak with lime juice and dill .
Yesterday's left over new potatoes roast with a little olive oil and Herbes de Provence.
Carrot
Brocolli

Supper

Ratatouille with French bread.