• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

Whats for Supper...

• Administrators
Well yesterday we had chicken on the grill' date=' with squash, zuccini, green peppers, banana peppers, and okra stir fried in broth in a skillet, then half a pot of rice thrown in with the veggies ( where's that slobberin' smilie at?). :coffee[/quote']
:drool :Green

Tonight we're having Mexican...and sharing it with Katie and her hubby and daughter. Can't wait! :hungry:

Guest Guest

We will be eating out tonight...after I get home from the last day of VBS. Everyone is eating a late lunch, to hold them over. I am thinking...Applebees? Although, hubby will put in his :2cents

Oh...Kayla, they always have a feast at RU. :thumb

candlelight

• Members

Especially when Mrs. Doris brings chow here....mmmm...I always get so excited when I look at the schedule and it is Mrs. Doris...She always makes a casserole and cake and bring watermelon and mmmmmmmmm now I'm hungry again.

Guest Guest
Is that Mrs. Kevin Folger? I LOVE HER!!! Her husband is on our college's board of directors. Do you know Chere Folger? She graduated from our school.

Mrs. Folger is Dr. Kevin Folger's mother. I think Chere Folger is Dr. Kevin Folger's, sister...or his wife? I will found that out, though. Mr. and Mrs. Folger have 3 children. They are all adults, now! They have 2 boys, and 1 girl. You know that my pastor grew up at Cleveland Baptist Church? His 3 children are graduates of HBI - Heritage Baptist Institute.

candlelight

• Members

Chere is the son, Andy's wife...Andy Folger is the bus pastor. Brother Kevin's wife I can't remember her name at this minute but she was so sweet when I met her at school. They come down all the time you should try to come to the church planter's conference if they come in January it is the most awesome preaching ever!!!

Yeah I knew that he grew up there, I heard him preach in May at our Graduation Preaching Conference or maybe it was last year I heard him preach. All I remember is that it was really good. :smile

Guest Guest

Well...we stuffed ourselves full of McDonalds...instead! :lol :eek:lol: If you read the post...I am just kiddin'. We actually ordered in...instead of going to Applebee's. I had a "hot" Italian sub and a side salad. My hubby ate chicken parmesan, salad, & garlic bread w/ cheese. Our son is eating at a friend's house tonight.

candlelight