• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

Whats for Supper...

• Members

Sorry. I just sort of thew it together! You know 3 more days to shopping day and the pantry is down to slim pickings! :lol:
I basically made a cheese sauce.Then thinly sliced, and steamed onions, pumpkin and sweet potato. I broke some cauliflower and brocoli into small pieces and steamed them. Then I got out the lasagna sheets and my lasagna pan and layered alternative vegetables, bacon ( cooked and diced ), Topped with white sauce. ie pumpkin and sweet potato, bacon, white sauce and lasagna sheets. Next layer brocoli, cauliflower, bacon and cheese sauce. I did this until there was no more room and topped it off with cheese sauce and grated cheese.
It took about 45 minutes to cook, in about a 350 degree oven. My family loved it! Even though it contained all of those veges!!!!!!!!!! :lol::lol: :lol:

• Members

Okay.... I gotta know.... what is firecracker casserole?

Tonight we had pancakes and sausage!

It's got tortilla in it, hamburger, cheese and chili powder and something else. I've never cooked it :lol: but the wife makes it really good, especially when she really gets the right mix of chili powder in there to really make it a firecracker!