• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

Instruments!

• Members

I try to play piano I have not played since school let out though. I have had a few guitar lessons but then between me not going to my dads as much and the fact my guitar teacher moving that died off really fast.
As for piano I don't have much of a desire anymore (Jessi not a word to Mrs. Burke lol) I used to love it I am just really bored with it plus I aint any good at it either (great grammer)

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

[quote="nodnarb"]
As for piano I don't have much of a desire anymore (Jessi not a word to Mrs. Burke lol) I used to love it I am just really bored with it plus I aint any good at it either (great grammer)
[/quote]
I do not really like to play that much anymore either but I have to

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

I spent the night at the Hasz's house while JD was gone and I was changing. Their bathroom is alot smaller than mine and they have a shelf on their wall. I brought my elbow down really really hard. It was kind of sore on Sat morning (the morning I did it) but it did not hurt that bad. Then on Sat night it started hurting really bad and I could barelly move it.
Then on Sun I hit it on the car door and then the bathroom door at church. Then I came home and hit it on my bathroom vanity a couple of times. On Mon they made me go have my elbow x-rayed. After a few hours at the hospital (10am - 3 pm) They came to the conclusion that I damaged the soft tissue around my elbow joint. So basically it is a strain and a sprain together. Then I fell off the hospital bed and tripped and fell on my Aunt's front porch and Jordan and a couple of other people ran into my arm on visitation tonight.
So now it is in a sling and an ace bandage until Fri morning :roll:
Are you going to be at church this Thurs?

• Members

[quote="nodnarb"]
Yeah I heard about volleyball practice was there really only like 6 people there. I know Jenn is suppose to play. From my understanding she wasn't there Monday.

And I just have to laugh about your elbow going numb
[/quote]
Yes there was only six people threre but we are supposed to have 11 players all together. No, Jenn is not playing she came to practice on Wed but said tonight at church that she has decided not to play.
And that was not funny about my elbow. Ok maybe a little but still :roll: I am not looking forward to have to put up with you 5 days out of the week again :lol: j/k