• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

Assault on our Family

• Members

My family and I are facing terrible stress at this time as outside, wicked forces have ratcheted up their attack upon us. Things have been so bad that I have no doubt if it were not for Christ in my life I would have reached the point of frustration and despair that would have me ready to just give up; why live a good clean life when one lie can lead to such severe governmental intrusion, where my wife and I are viewed as liars and accused of refusing to cooperate because we won't say the lies are true. We are at jeapardy of having our children taken away from us, at jeapardy of having some form of criminal charges filed against us for "refusal to cooperate", at jeopardy of having our oldest son kicked out of the Christian home due to government inteference; of basically having our entire lives stripped from us. I spoke with a lawyer and was told at this point these social workers can do just about whatever they want and there is nothing we can do unless they actually take the children or file a criminal charge; we were advised to "ride it out" and see what happens and he did say we were doing the right thing by not admitting to something that's not true even if that puts us at further risk.

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

I will be praying for you and your family. These things will be happening to alot of us in the near future. Remember history, the saints martyred and jailed for their faith weren't accused of being good christians but heretics and child endangerers.

• Members

Thank you all so very much.

Each time it seems as if things are going to smooth out some it seems they decide to kick us again.

I'm so thankful I serve the One True God who holds everything in His hands. I'm in a situation now that seems to be nearly totally out of my control. What can my wife or I do if whatever we say that contradicts them is viewed as a lie or as a sign we are not cooperating? Whatever victory the Lord reaps from this will be clearly all His.

My wife and I are dealing with extreme stress. Even though I continue in prayer and our trust is in God, it seems impossible to get my mind to not continually go over this.

They have something planned for the 23rd when several of them are coming to our home for a meeting. We are extremely stressed over this because there are signs they may be wanting to push us hard to admit to lies or face threats of dire consquence.

I'm going to meet with our pastor and talk with him about this and see if he would be willing to attend that meeting. I don't like the idea of four of them ganging up on my wife and I, or of demanding to speak with my wife by herself and them ganging up on her. It would be nice if our pastor were there to view things as one from the outside looking in, for a fresh perspective and as one who could voice concerns if necessary.

You can't know how much your prayers are treasured! THANK YOU!!!

• Administrators

John, maybe you could ask your pastor if his wife could also be there, as female moral support for your wife. If they want to speak to your wife without you, his wife could go with her and just be there, without saying anything, to support your wife. That might help her quite a bit.

• Members
Thank you all so very much.

Each time it seems as if things are going to smooth out some it seems they decide to kick us again.

I'm so thankful I serve the One True God who holds everything in His hands. I'm in a situation now that seems to be nearly totally out of my control. What can my wife or I do if whatever we say that contradicts them is viewed as a lie or as a sign we are not cooperating? Whatever victory the Lord reaps from this will be clearly all His.

My wife and I are dealing with extreme stress. Even though I continue in prayer and our trust is in God, it seems impossible to get my mind to not continually go over this.

They have something planned for the 23rd when several of them are coming to our home for a meeting. We are extremely stressed over this because there are signs they may be wanting to push us hard to admit to lies or face threats of dire consquence.

I'm going to meet with our pastor and talk with him about this and see if he would be willing to attend that meeting. I don't like the idea of four of them ganging up on my wife and I, or of demanding to speak with my wife by herself and them ganging up on her. It would be nice if our pastor were there to view things as one from the outside looking in, for a fresh perspective and as one who could voice concerns if necessary.

You can't know how much your prayers are treasured! THANK YOU!!!

I'm so sorry, John! Whatever you do--do not admit to their lies. God is giving you good wisdom, I really think having your pastor there is a good idea, and maybe another trusted friend. I could be wrong, but I would suspect those tyrants are bluffing because if they could have had the authority to take your kids, they already would have. They likely lost their "evidence" when your son retracted his accusations and admitted he was being untruthful. Now, they need you to admit it yourself (or your wife) in order to act. Don't be surprised if they try to turn your wife against you in promise to let her have your kids. I've heard all kinds of nasty stories through the years. We will certainly be in fervent prayer for your family. The Lord must have serious plans for your son's life in order for Satan to field such a large attack on your family like that. Praise the Lord it is His battle, we will continue in prayer and watch for His victory.

• Moderators

Praying. Been there, done that, got the bloody t-shirt and memories.

We saw HRS perjure themselves in the courtroom, their laieget exposed and the judge not even grunt.
Their "key evidence" was shreded by my daughter's own papers.
The investigator would not contact the older sibling during his "investigation" and was appaled to see her @ the courthouse (360 mi from where she lived).

As I said before --- have been and continuing to pray.

If you ever want to just talk, IM or e-mail me and I will give you my Ph # (or if your wife wants to bend the ear of a lady who's walked the road)

• Members

Just knowing you all are praying has helped to lift some of this burden.

It's amazing how brazen they are in their false dealings and yet how pious they are in professing we are wrong and/or liars and that none of them would do what they actually did because such is against the law and since they are professionals they wouldn't do that.

Their "investigation" report is pathetic. It leaves out absolutely all positive statements others made and leaves out eveything we did or said that would obviously be seen as positive. Their entire reasoning for all of this is that they say they believe the lies our oldest son told them even though there is no evidence to suggest such is true and there is much evidence to suggest our son was lying.

We were told a week ago by the social worker that it doesn't matter what we say, she is basing everything upon the "investigation" report and anything we say which does't agree with the report she considers a lie and our statements regarding the conduct of the "inestigator" have to be lies because their profession investigator wouldn't do what we (specifically my wife) says he did.

I do hope and pray our pastor will be willing to sit in on this with us.

Thank you for your prayers and words of encouragement!

You and your family will be in my prayers, Brother John. :pray
(Hebrews 13:5) - "Let your conversation be without covetousness; and be content with such things as ye have: for He hath said, I will never leave thee, nor forsake thee."
God bless,
Crushmaster.