• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

Assault on our Family

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

Amazing!!!

We truly serve an amazing God. This morining our pastor showed up and about five minutes afterwards our caseworker arrived; with an intern she is now training. None of the other three who were supposed to be here bothered to show up! What an absolutely wonderful answer to prayer!!!

Not only that, but the meeting actually went pretty well. We only butted heads over one issue with regards to Tim being at the Christian school/home and I *think* it's mostly a matter of some miscommunication between that school, us and the social workers; something hopefully that can be resolved well for Tim and us (Please continue to pray the social worker will not cause problems that would cause the school to kick Tim out).

Otherwise, the social worker was much more pleasant today, even said a few good things, and indicated that it's likely we will satisfy what she's after within the next few months and close the case. (Please pray this may be so!)

It was a blessing to have our pastor with us, he raised some good points, and I think the Lord used him to help keep the social worker more civil too. Our pastor also offered to try and help resolve the communication issue regarding the school.

I'm still just so humbled and in awe of the difference between this meeting and the last one we had with her. God truly has answered our prayers in a remarkable way and I could see this morning that this really got to my wife.

Thank you to all of you for your prayers! My wife and I both appreciate this so much.

• Members

I knew God would be there and be our help but last night I spent time praying that whatever He did, I prayed it would be so clearly Him that my wife would see it herself (sometimes she has trouble with this). God moved well beyond what my own limited mind could have even hoped for.

When they left I turned to my wife and said God has answered all those prayers and my wife instanly responded that she could see that and the look in her eyes and on her face was something to behold.

Not only did God move powerfully in this situation but He also provided my wife with clear evidence of His personal involvement. Praise and glory to God!!!

John--Been praying for you and wife all day. I prayed for you the Lord's wisdom especially and your wife peace and calm seeing that the LORD is in control!!!! Sometimes when it comes to a mom's child it's very difficult to not be fearful!!!!!! Praise the Lord !!!!! He IS IN CONTROL!!! :amen: I'll keep praying!! :pray :pray :pray Your testimony of today lifted me and you don't even know how much!! Your sister in Christ's Love-Pixiedust :clap::clap::clap::clap: for joy!

• Members
John--Been praying for you and wife all day. I prayed for you the Lord's wisdom especially and your wife peace and calm seeing that the LORD is in control!!!! Sometimes when it comes to a mom's child it's very difficult to not be fearful!!!!!! Praise the Lord !!!!! He IS IN CONTROL!!! :amen: I'll keep praying!! :pray :pray :pray Your testimony of today lifted me and you don't even know how much!! Your sister in Christ's Love-Pixiedust :clap::clap::clap::clap: for joy!

Thank you very much! Yes, my wife was nervous and stressed and very much in need of prayer. They arrived here about 9:45 and didn't finish until about 11:30.

Praise God for the blessings He has showered upon all of us through this!