• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

Cake toy poll

Which one should I get?  

2 members have voted

1. 1. Which one should I get?

• Better edible images set up $300
    • Small edible images set up $200
    • Airbrush system complete for $300

• Members

Well I placed my order but I did good...I was able to get the professional $450 kit...BUT I bought that same NICE printer from another company with free shipping for only $125.99 and then bought the starter kit from the cake place for $165.52 after shipping. Which means for the Professional set, I paid less than the one I was going to buy for $300! Yeah!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• 3 years later...
  • Members

You must weigh the pros and cons in making this decision, for there are trademarks that you cannot copy. for instance professional photos cannot be copied without permission and this tends to be a hassle also, there are trademarks on most anything you try to copy such as, greeting cards, drawings, etc. The fines can be pretty stiff and I trust you want to be legal, even though the cake will be eaten, it is still wrong to copy someones work and you will find that most of your customers will want professional photos copied. Also, edible copy paper and ink will dry out if not used quite frequently, can also be costly. Although some of the same goes for air brush as well. The initial cost for (several) edible air brush colors, compressor, hose, air brush + parts should be considered. You will need to know how to break down an air brush to clean because after several uses this will have to be done and it is tedious. However, you can be more creative with an airbrush, mix colors, rainbows, sky , water and grass to start, it is fun, but messy. I work in a bakery and have access to both, so I hope I have helped in your decision. For me, I'd go for the air brush. Blessings