• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

John81

• Members

Yes, it's a shame so many are no longer posting here anymore. Many who I shared many posts with my first year or two here are no longer posting. I pray they are well and in the Lord's will.

I went through some of their pages and said hello. Who knows, maybe they have email notifications set up, and it will alert them. Most of them have probably just forgot about us...

...And amen to that. :)

• Members

Has anyone read the book "Holiness" by J.C. Ryle?

It's a very good book and I'm finding it very interesting that though he was writing and preaching in 1800s England, his sermons and writings sound as if they could have been aimed at 21st century America. Truly there is nothing new under the sun!

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

Hey! Sorry I haven't been around in awhile! Not sure if I was one that you were talking about or not... :-S But it is true that I haven't been here in a month or so. :-/ Been busier again and don't hop on the internet as much as I used to. You know how it is, sometimes you're on all of the time and sometimes you're on the web barely once a week. lol Was just killing time and thought I'd stop by though. :-) Now I'll go see how the games are going!

• Members

Hey! Sorry I haven't been around in awhile! Not sure if I was one that you were talking about or not... :-S But it is true that I haven't been here in a month or so. :-/ Been busier again and don't hop on the internet as much as I used to. You know how it is, sometimes you're on all of the time and sometimes you're on the web barely once a week. lol Was just killing time and thought I'd stop by though. :-) Now I'll go see how the games are going!

Always good to hear from you whenever you do drop by! Sometimes I have more time and visit here often throughout a day and other times it takes effort to get here once or twice a day.

What games are you checking on? Baseball has started back up so my youngest son is enjoying watching the Cardinals play again. I've never really followed baseball too much but since my son has become a Cardinals fan I take some interest in it.