• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

The Person Next To Me...

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

:D I could tell. I just ate one, and it tastes good! The rest you're gonna have to work out from having one.

It's not gelatin covered at all...ew! It's a light butter cake (kinda like sponge, but not exactly the same) with chocolate icing and coconut. :D

Yep, I read a great Bible verse today...actually, it's one a friend sent me. "The LORD is far from the wicked: but He heareth the prayer of the righteous" (Prov. 15:29)

The person next to me has also read a great verse today.

• Members

I suppose you could count the post I just made in another thread:

One time when my dad was asleep started yelling at me for not mowing the lawn....Funny thing was, I was out mowing the lawn and my mom was the one who heard him!

The person next to me has a project they're working on.

All the best with your preaching!

If I can preach half as well as you did today, I'll be fine. :frog

• Members

Does it matter what I want to be? I just want to be where God wants me, because I know that's where I'll be the happiest.

(And yes, where I wanted to be and where God wants me are two TOTALLY different places!....teaching music in Kentucky vs. Missionary to ???)

The person next to me is currently seeking God's will for their life.

• Members

Yep, I'm currently seeking God's will on some things. I don't know that that's a one time event, more like every day there's a new question to ask Him about and get His advice on. But yeah, lately there's been a few things we've been discussing together. :D

Yeah, I'd like to hear a pastor from a little town in Tennessee...he sent me some tapes and I'd really like to hear him preach in person (but I'm not sure I'd want to go to his church for other reasons).

The person next to me has been to a public school.