• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

Drawing! Anime style, of course (may take a while to load)

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

Okay, what is "anime" style anyhow? I've seen it on cartoon commercials and stuff but didn't realize it was actually an art style.

I'm not big on that style but I have to say your computer coloring (whatever you call that) is VERY very good!!!! Looks professional.

• Members

All right, here's something else:

randomguy.png

Somebody told me my avatar was scary. Not that that has anything to do with anything, but here's my latest pic :D

princess-c.png

And here's the line art from that pic:

princess2.png

Great job!
I don't think it is scary at all. I like the lighthouse, it reminds me how Jesus shine his light, calling us to come to him

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • Members

Fantastic work! :D
I do draw a bit of Anime as well, but my skills are just horrible. There's a girl in my class who has drawn anime stuff for 5+ years already. I wouldn't think about comparing my work with hers at all.
:|

I tend to mix drawing styles together. I tend to specialize at drawing buildings, and vehicles and objects - I try to draw them realistically. But I find anime very useful for drawing people!