• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

Prayer for Lost Family Members

John81

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Please pray for Roy and Bob. Amen

Hallelujah. God is so good. This morning while out on soulwinning/visitation Bob called on the Lord to save him. It is my prayer that others will also accept Jesus Christ as Lord and Saviour.

Rom 10:17 So then faith cometh by hearing, and hearing by the word of God.

Amen

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • Members

Even though I haven't been on the computer in a couple weeks or so, I've still been praying for all those family members listed here.

I hope others are continually praying as well and that more folks would add their lost family members here for prayer that they may be born again in Christ.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • Members

[quote="bibletotingunslinger"]
I dont post here much, but this is the top prayer on my list, its like family is so slow to get saved.

I know I got some. We all do. :pray
[/quote]

It often seems that family is the hardest to reach. :( This is one of the reasons why they need so much intercessory prayer.

Let us all continue in prayer until each of our family members are born again in Christ!

• Members

Mom-Barbara
Brother & wife-Dan & Becky & Son & family
Brother-Roger & girlfriend (Roger's wife is saved, but he left her & moved in with another woman)
Sister & husband-Bev & Greg, kids-Billie Jean, Nathan & wife, Linsey
Brother & wife-Dwight & Norene & Jenna

I have one brother who professes to be saved but his life often does not show it. Please pray for him & his wife too-Gary & Janelle

Archived