• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

Prayer for Lost Family Members

John81

• Members

My dad-

My 2 brothers

my younger sister

my older sister may need a prayer too since she have been church hopping. Right now she goes to Lutheran Church because her husband is Catholic who been ex-communicated (spelling?) because of his previous divorce.

my cousins

ALL my husband's family except my husband's grandparents who are saved (they are still living).

And my son, he is five right now but I still worry about his future.

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

if it would be possible please pray for my family as well.

My mother(Jane), my dad(Brian), my sister(Lisa) and my brother(Daniel)

Pray that I would be a faithful laborer to continue to witness to them. That I would be an example in how that I live. That if God willing or it be necessary to raise up laborers to witness to them as well.

That they would be humbled(for God rejects the proud, but gives grace to the humble)
That the Holy Spirit would convict them of sin, righteousness and judgement. That the Father would draw them to Himself. That their eyes would be opened(for the god of this world has blinded them) That the reality of death and their accountability to God would be awaken within them.

Of course whatever you be led to pray by thy Lord. Thank you for your prayers, but most of all I thank my Lord. Glory to God. It is the power of God unto salvation!

• Members

I'm continuing to pray for our lost family members. I do hope many, many more here are in constant prayer as well.

I would like to add the following to my previous family members I've listed who are yet in need of being born again in Christ:

Ashley
Brittni
Bradee
Emmalou
Brad
Wayne
Kenneth
Bill
Karlene
Barb
Steve
Teresa
Debbie
Steve (another cousin)
Tom
Lola
Tom & Lola's children

• 3 weeks later...
  • Members

Praying for all those listed.. please be in prayer for my family..

My parents Stan and Jean
Sisters: Patty, Julie, Mandy, Ferol
Brothrs: Jason, Dan, Kevin, Garret,
Nieces and Nephews:
Kraig and Jamie
Kristin and Marshall
Kat
Kelsey
Jai
Jordan
Kaitlyn
Kurt
Ryan
Kylie
Evan
Alex

The only one in my family that has shown a little interest is my neice Kelsey. They are all from a lutheran background and believe they are saved by their infant baptism.

• Members

Please continue to pray for my sister and her husband Lisa and Tim S Her 3 kids Ashley Alexa and Zach T ALso for their dad Brent T I also want to remind anyone that if they would like me to add their family memebers to the slavtin sectin of the World PRayer Chain to send me their first name and last intial. Keep in mind that they will be posted on many other sites. I actually had a lady the other day e-mail me and ask me to removed several family members because somehow they found their names on one of the sites and were outraged. Please pray for them also. God bless. :)

• 4 weeks later...
  • Members

I have a long list of family members that need to come to Christ, so I ask that you pray for...

Dad- Bob
3 Brothers (Richard, is in a gay relationship, Charlie, and John)
1 sister-in-law... Lawana
3 nephews (Travis, 7, Jacob,6, Gunner, 3) (Live in a very ungodly home, but the older 2 are reading the Bible when thier parents will allow them)
Aunts and Uncles (there are 15 in total)
and my cousins...

There are only 2 people in my family that have been saved are my mom and I, and that was just 7 months ago.

I have tried witnessing to a few family members but I shot down just as soon as I tried!

• Members

Winning family members to Christ can be very, very difficult. That's one of the reasons we need to be in constant prayer for them.

Even Christ could do no miracles in his home town and it was proclaimed that a prophet is not without honour except in his own country.

May the Lord hear our prayers and draw our family members to Christ.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • Members

Prayed today for all listed here.

Please pray for my neighbors:
Merry, Don & Pearl(bro. & sis.), Rita & Rita(mother & daug.), Charley & Maureen(JW's), Mary, Barb & Donovan(mother & son), Bertha, Lynn, Evette & Charley, and others that I don't talk to a lot but pass in the street some times. Also Nancy, who I think may be saved, not sure; she talks like it but attends an Episcopal church. I live in a small trailer park, a close knit community. Some of these folks I see and talk to almost daily. Please pray that I will be a good testimony here and have wisdom and boldness to speak out for and about the Lord.

• 4 weeks later...

Archived