• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

Prayer for Lost Family Members

John81

• 3 months later...
  • Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Christopher B, Paul C, William A, Greg B, Bud B, Lee B, Leslie G, Kristy B, Marcus M, Matthew B, Kimberly B, Pat, Dennis I, Bridgett and Husband, Tony, Melissa, Hope, Daniel, Keely S, Daniel P

Praying.... :pray

• 3 weeks later...
  • Members

I understand the 2 grandchildren are out of danger, but one still has swelling of the brain and has to have surgery when the swelling goes donw.

Here are pictures of the wreck.

http://www.southwestarkansasradio.com/accident.html

On the 2nd picture, Casey was coming from the left side of the screen where the ambulances are setting, that is about 2 miles from town, about 3 to 4 miles from where is live. I understand the truck driver was 72 years young.

In the 3dr picture you can see the helicopter landing, that was were she was coming from.

http://www.southwestarkansasradio.com/accident.html

This intersection use to be just a T intersection, but they put in a south by-pass around Nashville and it come out here.

I might add, this is not a dangerous intersection, but it is a dangerous one. For some reason it seem man who are coming from the direction those truck was, will pull right out in front of you, after having come to a compete stop. This is the road I travel going to town and to church, over the years I've had to lock my brakes up several times to keep from hitting someone who pulled right out in front of me.

Casey knew this intersection quite well for she lives west of me and has traveled this highway many times.

Casey's obituary is now up on this site.

http://www.nashvillefh.com/index.cfm

Its a 45 MPH speed zone, but one of those place it so easy to be going much faster.

All prayers appreciated.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

I have a brother also serving in Iraq, just down the road from where I am. He needs Jesus in his life, he has heard the Gospel, but says he's not interested. Also my parents are lost and unreceptive to the Gospel at all. Coming from me anyway. But I know God can get past any barrier in the heart. So please remember my father, mother, and stepmother as well.

Thank You,

Bro Ed

• Members

Hello Everyone. I too have family whose salvation I'd like to pray for. Thank you :)

prayer for family that need to know the lord
-father, edmund
-sister Tiffany who is also struggling with bad habbits
-Aunty Goby and uncle joey
-Uncle george and uncle donald

• 5 weeks later...
  • Members

I just want everyone to know that I'm continuing to pray for all those listed in this thread.

Our oldest son is already listed here in another post but I would like to add him again in light of all the recent problems and especially in light of the fact he says he's "drawn to the world, not Christ." (An actual quote from him yesterday) He believes the world offers so much more excitement and can't see beyond that to the importance of accepting Christ.

He has tried to have it "both ways" by proclaiming he's "willing to follow Christ" but he's "not willing to do what He says or give up the world." I explained what it really means to follow Christ and he's not interested in doing that. :sad

Anyway, our oldest son's name is Tim, he's currently 14 but will be 15 in November (2008).

Please pray the Holy Spirit may get through to Him and draw Him to Christ.

Guest lennalenna03

Dad- Rocky
Mom- Margie
Brother- Dustin
Uncles- Joe, Jimmy, Gil, Burt, Roy, Jeff
Aunts- Vicki, Karen, Bonnie, Monica, Patsy, Lori
Cousins- Kaley, Debbie, Jennifer, Tina, Gil, Burton, Luke, and Joe
Grandparents- Robert and Barbara

Psalm 126:5-6

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

My sister,her ex-husband, her new boyfriend. My wife's brother and her sister-in-law- don't know if they are saved. They say they are but have not shown any fruit or any real knowledge of anything biblical since I have met them. My mother and father-in-law say they are saved and work in a SBC church, but drink almost every night and have no fruit. They are Republicans and I think they get confused by thinking being a Republicans mean being saved. They have a testimony that sounds right but I have doubts so pray for all of them.

• Members

Uncles- Tom, Walter, Art
Aunts- Charlotte
Cousins- Katie, John, Zack, Penny, Nancy, Paul, Naomi, Tammy, Rick, Eric, Shane, Barbara, Deborah, Chad (and their spouses/children)

Father-in-law- Mustafa
Mother-in-law- Amy
Sister-in-law- Sandy (and her boyfriend, Luke)
Brother-in-law- Shady

And a friend who has been on my heart lately- Jenn

Thank you for joining me in prayer for these people.

• 1 month later...

Archived