• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

"Ban The Person Above You" Game

• Members

Ban Kayla cause what will convince you? Ah! They start up and shut down a whole lot faster too. And have a lot of cool features and applications. Those including, but not limited to, music writing software, slideshow/cards/calender making software, web design software, built-in webcam so you can yahoo in person with me... :frog

All of these and a ton more 100% free! :D

• Members

Macbooks are smaller and a bit cheaper but are great for ordinary use. I love my 13" Macbook cause it's glossy widescreen and is perfect for my needs and even the small display being widescreen makes watching movies on it very enjoyable. And it has a better picture than most tv's. MacBook Pro's are for people with resource intensive applications or for people who like the bigger screen. They're good for gaming too.

I like the MacBook. Especially since you are at college as they are very portable. They are one of the thinnest laptops you can buy.

Oh, and ban you! :frog

• Members

PC is Microsoft and Mac is Apple. :D

HP's, Dells, Compaqs, E-Machines, Sony are all PC laptops. Apple makes Mac laptops. Macs have the Macintosh operating system(OS X) which is Unix based making it faster and more stable than windows. They have very very few bugs(M$ has tons), no viruses, and are excellent at multi-tasking. They are overall a whole lot faster than Microsoft and extremely stable.

On the hardware level, Macs make the most attractive and practical machines from their iMacs to their MacBooks. They generally last a very long time and Apple's attention to detail is greater than any PC you can buy. There are tons of built-in features in them from the slot-loading superdrive(standard) to the built-in webcam(standard). They have a lot of free high quality applications as well.

Overall, getting a Mac is a much better deal than getting a PC and if you compare the two by features, quality, and reliability, the Mac is cheaper than most PC's.

And ban you btw. :D