• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• John81

• hermanj

• Madeline

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Ban Happy for being hungry but . . . . 

Ban GP for not acting as if Christ was in him and to shout Amen...   2 Corinthians 1:18-20 (KJV) 18  But as God is true, our word toward you was not yea and nay. 19  For the Son of God, Jesus Chris

Ban HC for blinding me with sorrow, and making me weak...     JOB 17:7 (KJV) 7  Mine eye also is dim by reason of sorrow, and all my members are as a shadow.    Praying that God will somehow use

Ban Rosie, because I'm glad to have been such a blessing to you. While I'm at it, here's a stocking-stuffer for you...

Ban NN and Omega for being such babys over a tooth ache....lol

Ban No Nic for getting what he deserves.

Ban Omega for being so nice while banning people. Ban Rosie for playing golf on the same day as her eye surgery.

Ban NN for what can only be described as a "Dad joke".

Ban NN because countless amounts of fruits have gave their lives for the sake of Jam.

Ban Salyan for talking to intelligently that I had a hard time catching what she said

Ban NoNic for continuing to utilize the English language despite declaring himself an American with no affiliation to that language and refusing to honor the grammatical guidelines thereof. He is ther

Ban NN for going bananas on us.

ban NN for not following the rules. It says "ban the person above you.'  The word "person" is singular, yet he banned three people.

Ban Jim for getting a little hasty with his tasty.

Ban Happy for getting testy about her tastey turkey. 

Ban Rosie for not helping Jim and I count to 50 before LuAnne showed up!

至少你听从了 gwahardd dim nicolaitans لأنه عيد الشكر

Ban Jim for misunderstanding my intentions. :P  

Ban Salyan for speaking in tongues.. 

Ban a NN a?  You know, the fruit with the slippery peeling?

Ban NN....is it your Daddy's tongue?

Ban NN für das Sprechen seiner Muttersprache

How can I ever possibly ban Happy Christian

Ban Rosie for making it hard to know what to ban her for.  

Ban wooly for listening out of tune. 

Ban NN for singing out of tune above his avatar.  

Ban John for being lazy on the Lord's day.

Ban John so I can, too - happy birthday salyan !

Ban NN so I can also wish Salyan a very happy birthday!!!

Ban Salyan as her birthday present from me.   Happy Birthday Salyan!

Ban Rosie for not knowing that Salyan's post says... 至少你听从了 - At least you obey gwahardd dim nicolaitans - prohibit no nicolaitans لأنه عيد الشكر - because it's Thanksgiving. Uhmmm

ban 5d@h for being soft-skinned in the chat room.

Ban NN for not cracking under interrigation pressure

Ban Omega for not banning me as I can give him reason too

Ban NN for trying to make me ban him

Ban NN for hanging himself

Ban Rosie, because is she talking about the temperature, or did she travel back in time to the mid 80s?

Ban Omega, because I do forthwith, being of sound mind and body, solemnly declare that I denounce his banishment of me, and henceforth do proclaim his full and complete banishmentapropriusmonosupratar

Ban Omega, because if one wants to truly ban the person above them, he (or she) must put forth a truly banninistic valiant effort that leaves no room for doubtification as to why said person deserves

Ban Omega because he didn't say where he was going to take them

Ban Rosie for banning 4everHis before I could ban her, because though 4everHis was acting all Professoripherous, she didn't realize that I'm all grammariterialized n'such. It may seem that I'm complet

Ban NN for not going to a proper school where proper english was taught

Ban Rosie for accusing me of riddling; wherefore, as I assimilate my assimilation of banning assimilatae, she discriminates through discrimination my riddlish bans by discriminatae. ...n'stuff.

Here's my Christmas present for Rosie...you're banned...with a bow on top.

Ban Omega for trying to make NN cry

Bann NN for banning me twice..and also for eating beef potatoes etc n only giving his wife grits for their anniversary and also for making his wife share yer one and only piece of pie

Ban HC for feigning a compliment towards me for the sole purpose of banning me.

Ban NN for making me hungry for everything except the shrimp! 

Ban Dr Dan for not dx-ing himself and treating himself

Ban NN for thinking a grown man needs sympathy and stuff and such

Ban Pastorj, because he has the most posts this week, and we have to stop him while the stopping's good.

Ban Rosie for making me crawl out of my den of discomfort, my house of hurt, and my lair of lethargicism just to cause me to exert the effort to ban her while I'm still sick. ...and ban WWMS for

I can't do it, I can't do it....I'm laughing too hard!    LOL...I love it...laughing...but banning Rosie and NN and HC...hoping they will come back all the more and make me laugh some more!  LOL

Ban HC because I had a good day yesterday

Ban HC for not explaining what a psycho..hehehehe is

Ban NN for being a (p)sycho...hehehehe

Ban NN for trying to make Rosie a "byword".   JOB 17:6 (KJV) 6  He hath made me also a byword of the people; and aforetime I was as a tabret.    It is amazing to me how you can find an appropriat

Ban NN for expecting me to know that he had been up so long and had been working so hard that he didn't have time for anything and being grouchy from lack of sleep.... lol

Ban NN for realizing that that is not the way I want to donate blood.... and for not remembering that fleas are supposed to bite animals

Ban NN for being jealous

Ban GP for not realizing the Word of God is bound to cause some division....   Hebrews 4:12 (KJV) 12  For the word of God is quick, and powerful, and sharper than any twoedged sword, piercing even

Ban both Salyan and 2b for impersonating two Hollywood Movie Stars...   2b - Sleepy   Salyan - Grumpy   ...and don't get me started on "Happy"Christian!

Ban NN for wishing Hell and Destruction on John according to the scriptures:   Proverbs 27:20 (KJV) 20  Hell and destruction are never full; so the eyes of man are never satisfied. 

Ban No Nic cause you guys need to get a life! Go discuss recipes in the men's forum!

That's weird...our posts showed up at the same time, but I do see the time difference. Well I'd ban me too after that little diatribe that I spouted off.   But ban HC anyway.  

Ban NN for professing himself to be God!  He is currently the banner above me...and the scriptures state:   Song of Songs 2:4 (KJV) 4  He brought me to the banqueting house, and his banner over me

After a self-imposed banishment for my unintended callousness for banning a banner who banned a banner...I now ban Rosie for banning the banner who banned a banner which caused me to ban said banner w

Ban Rosie becaues if women weren't so wonderful we wouldn't expect so much.

Ban HC for making me feel bad for making her feel bad. 

Ban NN for being jealous

Ban John for making me whisper.

Ban 2B for ruining hotdogs with saurekraut

Ban 2b for resisting Rosie's mothering. (BTW,   at NN!)

Ban 2bLJ for running to church rather than walking by faith!

Ban NN for not wanting me to use the Bible as it was designed...   2 Timothy 3:16 (KJV) 16  All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction

Ban 2BLJ because where I'm from east coasters are on the Pacific. ......

Ban  2bLikeJesus for picking on H C for not having any grandchildren

Ban HC for not having any...ahem...grandchildren

Very cruel,   so ban Happy.  Oh" and Rosie too.

Ban Salyan for betraying the count to 50 thread (still not forgotten).

I think the three of us should just make this our own private forum! Ban the rest of OB!

Ban the Sarah's for not sending out party invitations!

Ban Sarah 'cuz its her birthday. Happy birthday, BTW! :D

Ban John because my brain is too scrambled right now to think of a good ban. lol

Ban Wilchbla for bringing blueberries into the equation and confusing me! :-P

Ban Oldtimer for not bring specific! :frog:

Ban Rosie because:   Matthew 5:22 (KJV) 22a  But I say unto you, That whosoever is angry with his brother without a cause shall be in danger of the judgment:

Ban 2b for not realizing the only rib in scripture went into woman and turned into a wife!

Ban John because I went away to Bible College, graduated, and this thread (and several others in this forum) are still going on!

Ban NN for just now figuring that out. 

Ban HC for misrepresentation with her avatar picture.  The woman in that picture is MUCH younger looking, especially with that handsome lad on her lap, and that young man behind her!  

Ban Rosie for not being tough enough to ban when banning needs to be done.

how can i ban 2b for being nice to me......tain't fair

Ban NN for being so hard on Rosie for not lifting up her eyes to see the person above her to be banned...Her heart is simply not haughty.   Psalm 131:1 (KJV)  1 LORD, my heart is not haughty, nor mi

Ban Bro Gary, for leaving me with rhyming OB, so I have to make it well and good, Oh me!   yuck!   [sorry bout post #19641]

Ban NN for introducing and encouraging that there be Schism on OB!   1 Corinthians 12:25 (KJV) 25  That there should be no schism in the body; but that the members should have the same care one for

Ban NN for having no sense of rythm.  I think I spelled that wrong.  Oh well

Ban Rosie for expecting sympathy among IFB

Ban NN to skipping like a calf, and making himself a calf risking the Lord sending plagues upon us!   Psalm 29:6 (KJV) 6  He maketh them also to skip like a calf;    Exodus 32:35 (KJV) 35  And t

Ban NN for not being content and complaining about his wages...   Matthew 20:13 (KJV) 13  But he answered one of them, and said, Friend, I do thee no wrong: didst not thou agree with me for a penny

Ban NoNics for using a word that's above my pay grade...overtime or not.

Ban Rosie for not wishing her eyes were wide open..   Psalm 119:18 (KJV) 18  Open thou mine eyes, that I may behold wondrous things out of thy law. 

Ban NN for not allowing me to boast in God...   Psalm 44:8 (KJV) 8  In God we boast all the day long, and praise thy name for ever. Selah.    In all seriousness though, you were right in rebuking

Ban 2b for making my eyes look like saucers

Ban Rosie for accusing NN of cursing and deceit and fraud and mischief and vanity, because his mouth is full...   Psalm 10:7 (KJV) 7  His mouth is full of cursing and deceit and fraud: under his to

ban NN for saying a mouth full

Ban Dave for causing me to covet.

Ban NN for talking the bait........

Ban NN because I've seen my avatar shoot and he's not impressive!

Ban NN because his avatar looks tough to control.

For crying out loud, ban 2b . .  Eccl 3:4   4 A time to weep,  KJV

Ban Rosie for refusing to ban someone (even me), according to scriptures...   1 Corinthians 5:2 (KJV) 2  And ye are puffed up, and have not rather mourned, that he that hath done this deed might be

Ban Rosie for unspoken reasons.

Ban NN for banning when I didn't know John got tired as he is here most of the time... so there...

Ban NN for waiting for someone to do what he should have....and did

Ban Rosie for making me laugh while being banned...

Posted Images