• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

"Ban The Person Above You" Game

Ban Kevin cuz I usually get offline at like 11 and read till midnight, cuz I'm crazy like that. :lol:

Btw, why are you lonely? OnlineBaptist isn't keeping you enough company? lol

Ban Kevin cuz I'm sorry you had a bad evening....tomorrow should be better though, cuz it's FRIDAY! :D :D :D lol

Oh, and my reading list is so long....I have a bunch of books I SHOULD be reading but haven't read yet! I used to spend HOURS and HOURS reading books when I was younger....I wonder what happened! lol

Ban Kevin because if it isn't, well...you're hopeless :)

and yeah, I keep getting books from friends that I really should read! I got a few for my birthday, then for Christmas, and also one that I bought on my own.

Oh, and then there's a book I've read several times, just cuz it makes me SO excited every time I read it! It's called "For His Pleasure" and it's written by Dr. Sam Gipp. If ya ever wanna read a book that gets you excited about being a Christian and living a holy life, that's definitely the book to read!!!