• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

"Ban The Person Above You" Game

• Members

Ban Rosie, because the supposed 1/2" to 1" of snow turned into 6" to 8", and I better not get stuck here another night, so I hope the roads will be clear when I get off tonight at midnight, and my family has been without power and heat since around 7:00 pm last night, and the power company estimates that it will be tomorrow (Sunday) morning/afternoon before the power is turned back on, and my wife says that it's already down to 50 degrees in our house, and now I see that I need a backup heat source for emergencies like this and could kick myself for not doing it already, and the snow sure is pretty, but it sure does cause havoc in Georgia, and a huge tree limb broke and almost landed on my car last night while I was shoveling snow, so I thanked the Lord that it didn't land on my car, and then I trudged through the snow in my sneakers to move my car to a safer place away from trees, and my feet got really wet and cold, and if I get stuck here another night, I won't have anything to eat...and all kinds of other kinds of stuff.

1209170800.thumb.jpg.d2d7f26d2599fb3cccf12504a8db5c9b.jpg

• Members

Ban Rosie, because she should know that we can't move unless we sell our house first, and having a separate source of heat would be a good selling point for us...or a generator; however, the Lord is doing marvelous things and using his creation to get rid of this snow rather quickly, yet there's still a lot of snow on the driveway where I work, so getting out tonight may be a problem unless it melts some some more; however, I sent my wife and kids to a hotel this morning so that they can be comfortable, but when I leave work, I'm going home to make sure everything is okay and to see if the electricity has been restored, and if it has, I may just stay home and wait for them to come home tomorrow, because I didn't sleep worth a flip last night, because I was so worried about them...even though I froze to death...so I might just want to crash if the power is back on, because at some point yesterday, I turned the heat off here where I work, because I got too hot from shoveling all of that snow, and I forgot to turn the heat back on, and the air mattress that I was sleeping on adapted to the environment, so I was cold, but that's okay, because my family was cold too...even though they slept on a normal mattress with lots of covers to help keep them warm, but all I had was an air mattress with one single sheet and a thin blanket, and I got cold and couldn't sleep from being cold and worrying about them, but it never occurred to me that I had turned the heat off, so while my family was suffering, I was suffering with them, and I really hope I can leave, because I'll get hungry and have no more food here, so there you have it...so be banned and all that kind of stuff.

1209171510.thumb.jpg.c8818fa7cab45c2ffee3d0823d48297c.jpg

• Members

Ban Rosie because she is points out there are parts of Florida that receive snow, and that grieves me.

Ban NN for having such a rotten schedule that I'm actually thankful for what I have to do today. :)

Ban Rosie for using 55 degrees in a post about Florida.  :)

• Members

Ban 4everHis, because my wife just informed me that they left our cat in the house when they left for the hotel this morning, so I have to go home now regardless, and since we don't have a cat litter pan, you better hope I don't walk in to any "surprises"...but after this many hours, I'm not holding my breath...or maybe I should. 

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL! 

• Members

How can I ban NN for taking such good care of his family,, I will ban him for not taking care of himself..

Ban 4everHis for saying I said there are parts of Florida that get snow, thats not what I meant sorry,, I said we could get snow this year, WANT IT.. I HAD MY FILL OF THAT WHEN I LIVED IN THE NORTH and for not believing it was 55 here yesterday and its 40 this morning at 5:00

Ban NN for having a cat when he knows what rascals they are.....

• Members

Ban Rosie, because I made it home fine last night, but we still had no power, and the cat did indeed leave a "surprise", and it was 47 degrees in our house, and while I was cleaning up the cat's special offerings, the power came on, so I stayed home, and now I need to shovel the snow from our driveway.