• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

"Ban The Person Above You" Game

• Members

Ban GP for baiting me with a rare word that only appears once in the entire bible!  You knew I couldn't resist using a rare bible word.

Ephesians 5:4 (KJV)
4  Neither filthiness, nor foolish talking, nor jesting, which are not convenient: but rather giving of thanks. 

Edited by 2bLikeJesus

• Members

Ban Rosie for acting like Satan and encouraging someone to move against me without cause...

JOB 2:3 (KJV)
3  And the LORD said unto Satan, Hast thou considered my servant JOB, that there is none like him in the earth, a perfect and an upright man, one that feareth God, and escheweth evil? and still he holdeth fast his integrity, although thou movedst me against him, to destroy him without cause. 

• Members

Ban NN for trying to make Rosie a "byword".

JOB 17:6 (KJV)
6  He hath made me also a byword of the people; and aforetime I was as a tabret. 

It is amazing to me how you can find an appropriate scripture for almost any possible thing you can encounter or think of.  The breadth and depth of God's Word continues to amaze me daily.

Edited by 2bLikeJesus

• Members

As nice as GP is, I must rebuke him so that I might find favor now rather than flatter with my tongue.  Ban GP.

Proverbs 28:23 (KJV)
23  He that rebuketh a man afterwards shall find more favour than he that flattereth with the tongue. 

Edited by 2bLikeJesus