• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

"Ban The Person Above You" Game

• Members

Ban Rosie for refusing to be sorry, and therefore preventing me from rejoicing in her...

2 Corinthians 7:9 (KJV)
9  Now I rejoice, not that ye were made sorry, but that ye sorrowed to repentance: for ye were made sorry after a godly manner, that ye might receive damage by us in nothing. 

• Members

Ban John because I knew I needed new tires soon, and yesterday I noticed that steel was showing through on one of them. So I decided that I would get new tires today. But half-way there, the tire went flat, so I had to pull over and change it. I pulled a million things out of my trunk to get to the spare, jack, and lug wrench; however, the spare was almost flat, the jack was rusty, and the lug wrench was...no where to be seen. I ended up having to use my large socket wrench and a hammer to break the lug nuts loose, I WD-40'd the jack...got it broke loose and working. After I put the spare on and lowered the car down, I noticed that there was only about 1 1/2 inches between the rim of the spare and the ground...so, I pulled out my air compressor to put air in it. HOWEVER,  the air compressor messed up and was letting air OUT of the spare instead of putting air in. When I caught it, there was only about 3/4 of an inch left between the rim and ground. I drove the rest of the way like that...and made it!

God is still good! It wasn't pretty, but I had everything I needed to get the jOB done. Praise the Lord!

But ban John anyway.