• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

"Ban The Person Above You" Game

• Members

Ban Prophet for wishing me to change vocations when I cannot dig, but I won't beg or take charity either.  

Luke 16:3 (KJV)
3  Then the steward said within himself, What shall I do? for my lord taketh away from me the stewardship: I cannot dig; to beg I am ashamed.

• Members

Ban Prophet for wishing me to change vocations when I cannot dig, but I won't beg or take charity either.

Luke 16:3 (KJV)
3 Then the steward said within himself, What shall I do? for my lord taketh away from me the stewardship: I cannot dig; to beg I am ashamed.

Ban 2B for using slang, you dig?

• Members

Ban John for a list of reasons in just one sentence:

1.  For banning someone for doing something good.

Isaiah 5:20 (KJV) 20  Woe unto them that call evil good, and good evil; that put darkness for light, and light for darkness; that put bitter for sweet, and sweet for bitter! 

2.  For promoting other threads on this one.

3.  For mentioning the term "short period of time" here and risking another looooooong discussion on what you mean by that.

Edited by 2bLikeJesus

• Members

Ban Salyan for trying to prevent me from restoring a brother overtaken in a fault.

Galatians 6:1 (KJV)
1  Brethren, if a man be overtaken in a fault, ye which are spiritual, restore such an one in the spirit of meekness; considering thyself, lest thou also be tempted.