• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

"Ban The Person Above You" Game

• Members

Ban Rosie for not reading all the threads on OB.  I did tell everyone and asked for prayer, on the Prayer for Family Reunion thread.  

Luke 22:32 (KJV)
32a  But I have prayed for thee, that thy faith fail not: and when thou art converted, strengthen thy brethren:

Bro. Garry

• Members

Ban Rosie for refusing to ban someone (even me), according to scriptures...

1 Corinthians 5:2 (KJV)
2  And ye are puffed up, and have not rather mourned, that he that hath done this deed might be taken away from among you. 

Paul in response to the Corinthian church for not banning a person in an incestuous relationship with his father's wife.

Edited by 2bLikeJesus

• Members

Ban Rosie for not following the rules and banning the person above you...I was that person above you when you stated "I can't ban 2b".  (note:  posted 1 hr 4 min later).  You failed to "see" I was the person above you, and therefore did not understand. 

Mark 4:12 (KJV

12a  That seeing they may see, and not perceive; and hearing they may hear, and not understand; 

• Members

I am going to "bend" the rules a little and ban myself for posting off topic on a thread that was not for that topic.  I do have scriptural basis for banning myself though...

1 Corinthians 11:31-32 (KJV)
31  For if we would judge ourselves, we should not be judged.
32  But when we are judged, we are chastened of the Lord, that we should not be condemned with the world. 

Bro. Garry