• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

"Ban The Person Above You" Game

• Members

Ban WW for not realizing after looking through 19477 replys to this post in the "Fun and Games" section that it is a place for good natured ribbing of the last person to post.  I personally think you get bonus points for using scripture to ban them.   :bible:  :th_laugh1:

Ban WW for not being slow to wrath or he would have understanding:

Proverbs 14:29 (KJV)
29  He that is slow to wrath is of great understanding: but he that is hasty of spirit exalteth folly. 

Edited by 2bLikeJesus

• Members

Ban WW for trying to best me in a bible battle:  

2 Samuel 2:23 (KJV)
23  Howbeit he refused to turn aside: wherefore Abner with the hinder end of the spear smote him under the fifth rib,

2 Samuel 3:27 (KJV)
27  And when Abner was returned to Hebron, Joab took him aside in the gate to speak with him quietly, and smote him there under the fifth rib, 

2 Samuel 4:6 (KJV)
6  And they came thither into the midst of the house, as though they would have fetched wheat; and they smote him under the fifth rib:

2 Samuel 20:10 (KJV)
10  But Amasa took no heed to the sword that was in Joab's hand: so he smote him therewith in the fifth rib, 

• Members

Ban NN for not allowing me to boast in God...

Psalm 44:8 (KJV)
8  In God we boast all the day long, and praise thy name for ever. Selah. 

In all seriousness though, you were right in rebuking me, that did come off as boastful in my ban of WW.  Please forgive me, if I offended anyone.