• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

What's for Dinner tonight?

• Replies 316
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

Potato soup with shredded hard-boiled eggs in it and fresh cornbread hot outta the oven. Our beverage of choice is the finest tasting well-water on earth. :drool :drool

Be sure of this, if ever in your area, all 40 feet of me will be hitting you up to fill my 5 gal jug.:drool :drool

I love realy good water..........

• Members

Be sure of this, if ever in your area, all 40 feet of me will be hitting you up to fill my 5 gal jug.:drool :drool

I love realy good water..........

Hi Slinger, :D

You would be most cordially welcome. What with all of the goodly, gentle rains we have been having, our well right now is stronger than ever. Our ground is limestone based and the well is solid rock from 12 feet down to a depth of 300 feet. It gives us the purest water on earth. Extremely hard, mind you, but very pure.

• Members

Sambousik

i already ate dinner early...and let me say that this stuff is absolutely incredible! its meat and pine nut stuffed little pies. soooooooo amazingly good. the spices just amaze your mouth. well wow its just incredible. i found this cookbook at the library the other day, and i'm soo glad i did. good stuff. :)