• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

Evolution?

• Members

Our public schools and even the media assume that evolution is fact, and not theory. I, for one, am tired of the innuendos and references to the "billions" of years that the process was supposed to have taken. I hope this "spoof" can be useful to someone in combating the dangerous and foolish teachings that are promoted in our society today, among young and old people alike.

The Way it Was?

Once upon a time, eons and eons ago, (no one knows how long ago it was), there was a mass of energy (no one knows where it came from) floating around in nothingness (no one knows where). After about a zillion years, it exploded and particles of this energy scattered throughout nothingness until it became something! Though it was of one ball of energy, (no one knows where it came from), it suddenly became mass and gasses as well as bigger balls of energy (no one knows how it could take different forms). Pieces of matter flew everywhere, and the universe came into being. Some of those pieces were balls of fire and they formed the sun and the stars; others were mass, and they became planets, but no one knows how they found such an order as to orbit around the sun, all this happened in a period of zillions of years, of course. One of those planets had somehow formed an atmosphere that was compatible for life; oxygen just formed somehow, and being heavier than gasses, it hugged the planet (earth), and pushed the gasses out further into the darkness. Because oxygen could do so, and over a period of zillions of years, it found its way into the water (no one knows why there was water out of mass), and that made life possible for things that would live under water. By now, the water had separated itself into the seas, and dry land gathered in other areas, and the world was formed as we know it. Then, the air pockets trapped particles that did not yet exist, and they grew into cells, and life was formed. This took zillions of years, mind you. These cells began to grow together (over a period of zillions of years) and formed an amoeba, and that was the beginning of sea life. Well, about another zillion years had passed, and things began to grow out of the amoebas until a tadpole was swimming around in the water.
From there, over a period of another zillion years or so, the tadpoles had grown legs and their tales had disappeared, and they began to hop around. There were also fishes formed from the same evolutionary process (but no one knows how that could happen) and the sea became a home to many types of creatures. One day, zillions and zillions of years ago, the frog crawled out of the sea and discovered land. By then, evolution had been active on land too, and grass had sprung up out of the dirt (that was formed from the matter that was scattered throughout the universe) and trees began to pop up all over the place. The frogs began hopping around from rock to rock (where did the rocks come from?) and they liked it so much that they decided to live on land and in the water. Over a period of time (a zillion years or so) the frogs grew arms and feet, and turned into monkeys and began to swing from the trees. Bananas had formed on some of the trees, and though there were all sorts of different species of trees, there was not yet other species of animals, that would take another zillion years or so. The monkeys ate from the bananas, and no longer liked the sea weed and things that their relatives had thrived on in the sea. It was quite an explosion zillions and zillions of years ago that made all these different things out of nothing, but it just worked out that way, no one can explain it. Even though they all came from the same source, many things evolved from one, and somehow became different, but no one really knows how that happened. It seems that something would have to effect the change, but this must have been a miraculous evolution in that fact that so much came out of nothing in the first place.
Did I mention that there were birds of all sorts flying around in the skies by now too? Yes, they somehow evolved into flying creatures so that the earth would not become too crowded, I guess. No one knows how they came from frogs or fish or whatever, but the whole process took zillions of years. Cows, horses and all other animals were creeping upon the earth too, (over another zillion years or so), bugs and everything else became plentiful and finally monkeys began to be men. Evolution was very active for zillions of years, until the monkeys became men and decided to walk upright, and then it suddenly stopped. It almost looks as if their was a plan to go so far then stop, but there could not have been a plan because there could not have been anyone in control of the whole process, not unless there was a creator!

Can you see the foolishness of evolution? Many say that faith in God is foolish, then they believe a lie, and accept evolution. You have to accept one or the other before you can ever answer the question of where life and the world came from. There is a Creator, and He devised a master plan, and brought it all to pass without the evolutionary process. Yes, creation is a theory, I suppose, according to science, but evolution is only a theory too, although teachers of this lie will not tell you that unless you ask them, then they will try tell of all the ?evidence? that supports it. Their evidence is a bunch of unproven, and silly acts, that they are passing off as truth. Don?t be fooled by their lies, accept Jesus Christ, and let Him convince you of creation, He has a much better argument.

• Members

No doubt, the theory of evolution is far fetched. Still, one can't watch a program about animals, plants, nature, the environment, or even so many other things without hearing about evolution as if it were fact.

All this life on Earth sprang fron non-life...now just how could such happen...discarding God creating life, there is no plausible answer.

• 2 months later...
  • Members

Irishman said:

Can you see the foolishness of evolution? Many say that faith in God is foolish, then they believe a lie, and accept evolution. You have to accept one or the other before you can ever answer the question of where life and the world came from. There is a Creator, and He devised a master plan, and brought it all to pass without the evolutionary process. Yes, creation is a theory, I suppose, according to science, but evolution is only a theory too, although teachers of this lie will not tell you that unless you ask them, then they will try tell of all the ?evidence? that supports it. Their evidence is a bunch of unproven, and silly acts, that they are passing off as truth. Don?t be fooled by their lies, accept Jesus Christ, and let Him convince you of creation, He has a much better argument.

No doubt, the theory of evolution is far fetched. Still, one can't watch a program about animals, plants, nature, the environment, or even so many other things without hearing about evolution as if it were fact.

All this life on Earth sprang fron non-life...now just how could such happen...discarding God creating life, there is no plausible answer.

Amen... John. Another lie from the pit. So VERY sad.

• Members

I believe that evolution is blasphemy in that it is calling the biblical account of creation a lie. If you say evolution is right than you are saying the 6 day account is wrong. Then you can say well all the stories in the bible are wrong, Noah, Moses, Jesus. Evolution is just an assault on the gospel itself.

• Members
I believe that evolution is blasphemy in that it is calling the biblical account of creation a lie. If you say evolution is right than you are saying the 6 day account is wrong. Then you can say well all the stories in the bible are wrong' date=' Noah, Moses, Jesus. Evolution is just an assault on the gospel itself.[/quote']

So very true! And of course, once you declare any part of the Bible to be untrue you have set yourself up as the judge of what is and isn't true...that is, you have set yourself above God!

Along with this, one lie leads to another and one lie is used to support the perpetuation of further lies.

My wife was asking about such things the other day when she encountered some false teachings. There are those who teach Adam had two wives...that Eve had sex with the devil and from that union she gave birth to the Jews, evil men or whatever their particular sect wishes to say...that there were already other people on the earth when God put Adam and Eve in the Garden of Eden...that those other people came about by evolution...various gap theories...etc.

Either we let the Word of God stand and speak for itself as is, as the Word of God and therefore true, or we find ourselves declaring that at least part of the Bible is wrong and therefore the entire Bible is subject to be picked apart as each one determines in their own eyes what they think (or wish) to be right and wrong.

Joshua said it best: as for me and my house, we will serve with the Lord!

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

What I have learned is.... that if you take Genesis and Hebrews out of the King James Bible? That is when these people attack. Taking those 2 books out? It leaves a gaping whole for Satan to destroy. Some churches have done that around here. They started with Genesis. :sad Thoughts.

Molly

• Members

I know that the "Big Bang" theory and the theory of Evolution are not the same thing, but does anyone else find it strange that the "Big Bang" theory was first put forth as a Christianity's scientific explanation for the creation of the earth?

I know that the "Big Bang" theory and the theory of Evolution are not the same thing' date=' but does anyone else find it strange that the "Big Bang" theory was first put forth as a Christianity's scientific explanation for the creation of the earth?[/quote']

God spoke it and BANG it happened; I agree with this theory.

• Members
I know that the "Big Bang" theory and the theory of Evolution are not the same thing' date=' but does anyone else find it strange that the "Big Bang" theory was first put forth as a Christianity's scientific explanation for the creation of the earth?[/quote']

Yes... it is VERY strange... ptwild. The thing that comes to my mind with this is... Sci-Fi books, TV, and movies. A friend gave me a great link on this topic. See below.

http://www.drdino.com/

In Christ ~

Molly

More information on the theory developer. The innitial theory had nothing to do with Christianity. Georges Lemaitre, a Roman Church priest put forward the idea of a "universe born at a single instant in the past" or, "Big Bang. Later on after several secular knightings (doctorates, etc.) he developed his theory for expansion. The question for his answer was, why is there red shift in the cosmic bodies.

• Members
In Vietnam' date=' I heard many big bangs, but life did not start from any of them! In fact, mostly death occured![/quote']

A double :goodpost:

I posted this site awhile ago. Someone else re-posted it. The posts got lost somewhere on OLB... lol

Has anyone read this book? THE EVOLUTION CRUNCHER? Vance Ferrell - Scientific facts which annihilate the evolutionary theory - Including 1,350 scientific quotations or references, 43 pages of illustrations, a research guide, and a complete index - This book is based on material on our website which has been highly recommended by scientists and educators - EVOLUTION FACTS, INC.

EF- 741
The Evolution Cruncher
by Vince Ferrell, B.A., M.A.
Published by Evolution Facts, Inc.
Box 300, Altamont, TN 37301 USA
Printed in the United States of America
Cover and Text Copyright 2001

EVOLUTION FACTS, INC.
BOX 300 - ALTAMONT, TN 37301
evolution-facts.org // 931-692-5777
waymarks@blomand.net

928 pages for only $5.00. It is well worth the money.

God bless,

Molly

• Members

Indeed, mention of it has been made here, here, here, here, here and here. :wink

:lol: Alimatado - I was hoping that you would show up. Now where is Angie? lol... I posted this and I know that Marcus4Israel posted it? Where is everybody? :coffee

Yes... we need to use more expressions - as you stated in another thread, Alimantado. :amen:

H-E-L-P... anyone? CALLING ALL CREATION SCIENTISTS!

I CAN'T DO THIS ALONE! I will go back to my evolution/sci-fi days of Public School... and, then we are will really need more H-E-L-P... lol

God bless ~

Molly