• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

Glorifying God

• Members

Welcome to this new forum. :mrgreen:

Whether therefore ye eat, or drink, or whatsoever ye do, do all to the glory of God. -1 Corinthians 10:31

What's the best thing to glorify God that you want to devote more time to, and why?

It can depend for each person, on what you might be lacking, or think you could do a lot better at.

I'd make this a poll, but it would be better left open-ended. :mrgreen:

I think it would be best for me to pray more...Just falling more in love with Jesus and talking with God, and letting that affect all areas of my life. "Follow me, and I will make you fishers of men."

• Members

Hmm good question...I think it would be really concentrating on becoming more of a Proverbs 31 woman of God. Also working more on music than I have been lately. Of course, reading and studying more so I can be a help to others. I want to work on being a better witness too...having more courage. Working on my prayer life is a goal as well...also praying for the man God has for me to marry...that he might bring glory to God in his life.:)

I have more articles to write. I am joining the choir at church, and my husband and I, starting Sunday, will be visiting the state run girls home in our area each Sunday with another man from the church. That is where my burden is. I like to pass out tracts a lot. I want to write more short stories too. When my child is born in August, I want to make sure that I raise the baby for the glory of God. I want to learn to submit to my husband and be his helper.

Katy-Anne

• 1 year later...
  • Members
Hmm good question...I think it would be really concentrating on becoming more of a Proverbs 31 woman of God. Also working more on music than I have been lately. Of course' date=' reading and studying more so I can be a help to others. I want to work on being a better witness too...having more courage. Working on my prayer life is a goal as well...also praying for the man God has for me to marry...that he might bring glory to God in his life.:)[/quote']

:amen: I'm glad to know that there are women making Proverbs 31 their goal!

• Members
I have more articles to write. I am joining the choir at church, and my husband and I, starting Sunday, will be visiting the state run girls home in our area each Sunday with another man from the church. That is where my burden is. I like to pass out tracts a lot. I want to write more short stories too. When my child is born in August, I want to make sure that I raise the baby for the glory of God. I want to learn to submit to my husband and be his helper.

Katy-Anne

:amen: To you too Katy-Anne!

• Members

Alright, I should write now. It is a very strange and seemingly hard challenge for me to be able to read by Bible devotely and to pray devotedly at the same given point of time. If you don't understand that: I read my Bible, prayer drops. I pray, Bible reading drops. I have, thank the Lord, found a solution. Taking walks in the morning with God, then reading my Bible. Although it's been terribly cold outside... Goodness. Other than that I want to get up more on my piano practicing, study my Bible more, and wait on the Lord in what He wants me to do and, Lord willing, praying for a future spouse. -^ ^-