• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

Best place to host church website?

bkurle

• Administrators

Some reviews of our members that have hosted with us.

For hosting go to http://www.baptistwebsite.com Send me a PM if you want hosting and a site built.

May be a ministry, but is more professional and relaible than a well-known host I used previously.

Wonderful hosting. God Bless them. Brother Souza delivers much more than just service, a real personal touch.

Brother Souza was such a help to us. Very understanding of our needs and step by step led along. Thank you Brother!

This is a top notch host service. Goes far beyond what you pay for. Very prompt and helpful service. Thanks Dan

The Best!!! Bro. Souza was such a blessing to us, he walked us through step by step setting up our website! Anyone can do it! What a ministry!

I am glad I can purchase a great program like this from a brother.

I think everyone should use you, why give money to the heathen? Thank you again for all your help. You have truly been a blessing, and without your help, I wouldn't have been able to have our website up.

First Class all the way. Excellent support and fast response.

This ministry is really a God-send. Maybe not a lot of flair in advertising but the system packs a punch. The only flaw I see is that I did not know about this host sooner.

When they say this is a ministry they mean it. Goes beyond service. When I had a problem (on my end not theirs) they fixed it for me and then prayed with me over some personal needs. This is a ministry for sure.

I have three sites here and all I can say is - best up time and support we have ever had. A great Christian ministry.

Best and most stable hosting we have had. Dan gives excellent and prompt help when needed.

Bro Souza did a great job in helping us set up our site. So far we have not had any downtime and the server seems very stable.

Very sound hosting. Excellent up time. Prompt, helpful and pleasant support. Even for a net dummy like me!

Its great doing business with a Christian Brother. Excellent service and personal touch.

Fantastic site. It gives all he information I'm looking for. Looks like great prices too.

Good and reliable webhosting.

Excellent up time. We just added a second site for our ministry.

Very good prices. Very good service. Very good help. Plain and simple. I advise you if you are looking for a web host -- consider Baptist WebSite --works for us!

• Members

Both of our sites are hosted with them and its great... I am not extremely familiar with the average cost of webhosting but I'm sure that for everything we get, we are getting a super good deal...and no worries either about what sites are also hosted, or links, or anything else. Also the customer service is awesome. :D