• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

What Search engine do you use???

What search engine do you use?  

1. 1. What search engine do you use?

• Answers.com
    • Other
    • MSN
    • Ask.com
    • Google
    • Yahoo

• Members

I tired a search on one subject, Blytheville AFB, both Google and Yahoo seems to be about the same speed.

But I like the Yahoo one best, for my Yahoo Group for Blytheville AFB, which I was stationed at came up in the # 1 spot on Yahoo search. On the Google search it was not even on the first page.

I rightly think both of them are good, but it really depends on what your searching for that determines which one is the best.

But I was curious what other thought.

I do have 7 different search engines to select from on my Firefox browser.

• Members

Google > *

Plain and simple stuff just works for me. A lot of companies (not just search engines) are realizing that there is power in simplicity.

I love their search engine, but their company does things that I totally think should be opposed (especially censorship) in non-free nations.

• Members

I tired a search on one subject, Blytheville AFB, both Google and Yahoo seems to be about the same speed.

Except there isn't as much to load on google and instead of typing search.yahoo.com you can type google.com with lightning speed because if you spell gogle or goolge or other combinations in a hurry, it will still get you to google. :D