• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

Favourite meat?

ltl

Favorite meat?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Favorite meat?

• Other Seafood
    • Lamb
    • Chicken
    • Fish
    • Beef
    • Pork

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

You don't like catfish? That stuff is very good when its cooked right. If its not cooked right its terrible.

When did fish become meat, I remember back when I was in school they would have fish on Friday because Catholics could not eat meat on Friday.

I believe we had maybe 10 Catholics students in our school.

• Members

I get the impression that catfish is something like groundhog for stigma. I enjoy both, but as Jerry808 said, it (catfish) has to be cooked properly. The very same can be said for groundhog (aka woodchuck, aka whistle-pig, aka marmot). Do you like fried rabbit? When prepared properly groundhog is the very same, except that a decent sized groundhog will feed an entire family of eight.

Now that I think about it, hog maw is in the very same category. I just betcha that if all o' you that [i]say[/i] you hate hog maw would really enjoy it if you tasted it without knowing what it was, or if I would rename it according to its generic make-up--->>> [i][b]Sausage and Potato Casserole.[/b][/i] :wink: :mrgreen:

• Members

[quote="Madeline"]
Catfish are gross, they are the scavengers of the sea. Friend of mine went fishing for catfish...even the bait smells. Totally gross!
[/quote]

Yeah well, so are a lot of sea creatures scavengers.

Groundhog, now:::: That is some very fine eating. They are very choosy eaters and will only pick out the best stuff from your garden. :mrgreen:

• Members

I put lamb just to mix things up a little.
I've had some pretty good lamb, although I very rarely get a chance to eat it.
Mostly, I eat beef...Yummy in the tummy. :mrgreen:
Can't go wrong with buffalo either. Great, now I'm hungry.