• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

Favourite meat?

ltl

Favorite meat?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Favorite meat?

• Other Seafood
    • Lamb
    • Chicken
    • Fish
    • Beef
    • Pork

• Members

[quote="Madeline"]
Samer I am not kidding, his hand became scaly. And my Aunts skin turned orange from drinking too much carrot juice. Truth is stranger than fiction sometimes.
[/quote]

scaly hand could be eczema. My son and I have that.

and I have heard that drinking too much Vitamin A will turn your skin orange. Even the show "The magic School Bus" explain the skin turning orange.

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

[quote="Psalms18_28"]
scaly hand could be eczema. My son and I have that.

and I have heard that drinking too much Vitamin A will turn your skin orange. Even the show "The magic School Bus" explain the skin turning orange.
[/quote]

It could have been eczema, it was a while back when I was very young. The magic school bus...my roommate sings the theme song to it everytime it airs, but I have learned a lot from watching it, lol!

• Members

I only like beef and chicken.

Pork is unhealthy.
I am allergic to seafood.
I don't like lamb.

HAHA.

Katy-Anne
:saywhat I didn't know that, about dead pigs that is. Interesting.........
I have heard dead cow is bad,,,,,??,,,,,?:?

Dead Turkey is my favorite 2 legged critter,
Rabbit 4 legged and
Dead Fish Number one, Salmon is my favorite.

• Members

Pork is unhealthy.

(Act 10:13) And there came a voice to him, Rise, Peter; kill, and eat. (Act 10:14) But Peter said, Not so, Lord; for I have never eaten any thing that is common or unclean. (Act 10:15) And the voice spake unto him again the second time, What God hath cleansed, that call not thou common. (Act 10:16) This was done thrice: and the vessel was received up again into heaven.

Not according to the Bible. God told Peter three times that everything He created is clean and therefore fit to eat. Pork being unhealthy is a part of the Jewish and Adventist dietary laws that have no basis in truth. In fact pork is more healthy than beef.

In Christ,
George

• Members

(Act 10:13) And there came a voice to him, Rise, Peter; kill, and eat. (Act 10:14) But Peter said, Not so, Lord; for I have never eaten any thing that is common or unclean. (Act 10:15) And the voice spake unto him again the second time, What God hath cleansed, that call not thou common. (Act 10:16) This was done thrice: and the vessel was received up again into heaven.

Not according to the Bible. God told Peter three times that everything He created is clean and therefore fit to eat. Pork being unhealthy is a part of the Jewish and Adventist dietary laws that have no basis in truth. In fact pork is more healthy than beef.

In Christ,
George

Not to take away for m anything You have said brother, and I do also agree with your stand on these verses but these verses serve a greater purpose.
read verse 17 and through 28.

I shut up now.