• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

Upgrade complete, well almost.

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

What I was referring to is where it gives you the option of going to the board index directly.

You have it on the top of every page

Board index-welcome to onlinebaptist.com-support/help desk is currently on top. I like having the ability to click on Board index when I am looking at new posts and right after I post.

I will know in a minute if it is there now as I am about to submit my post.

• Administrators

Also, it appears that the link to Jerry's forum-email in the Devotions description is not rendering properly.

Thank you. I removed all the html out of the other forum descritions, but I guess I missed that one. :ooops

Jerry80871852, the option to be hidden has always been there. It used to be just in your profile, but now it is on the log in screen.

PastorJ, the link to the "Board Index" is there. It is included in the overall_header so it will appear on every page.

• Administrators

No, it is still not showing up. When you hit submit, the only options are to view your post or go to the forum you were in. It used to have the Index as an option. It is the box that you have below view unanswered posts/view active topics.

• Members

Manage foes

Foes are users which will be ignored by default. Posts by these users will not be fully visible and personal messages will not be permitted. Please note that you cannot ignore moderators or administrators.

Hey this ain't right I can ignore anyone I want :Bleh