• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

Jerry is back!!!

Anon

• Members

Hey everyone! I found out this afternoon that Jerry has a computer now and will be back soon! Everyone give him a warm welcome!!!! We have to show him that we are still the old "OB" even though everything is all new and fancy, LOL!

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

"Disabled Smilies"? Did they get hit by a Mac? Sounds painful!! :faint:

Thanks for the welcome back. Looking forward to catching up on all the billions of posts and questions that I missed - and to getting back to my studies and devotionals - oh, I just love my Swordsearcher Bible program! Don't know how much you use something until you can't use it for almost 4 months!

Been preaching about 4-5 times a week at the Gospel Mission. Sure have been learning lots! Seen some souls get saved and various others growing in their walks with the Lord. It is so awesome to have a part in that!

• Administrators

Will be missing the bad Mitch! How come I can't use any emoticons. Are they only enabled for the administration on this particular thread?

Sorry, I must have missed this thread when I redid the permissions. Smilies should be all set now for this forum.