• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

My Brother John!

• Members

I am asking for prayer for my brother John who is 24 years old. First for his salvation, and as well as his safety. He has bipolar disorder, and if anyone knows anything about bipolar it has to do with extreme emotional HIGHS and LOWS, and doing things on a whim.

He quit his job a few weeks ago, without having one to back it up, and has been really down on himself about this. He started thinking he would put his resume online, and then he came across these nice paying jobs in Miami, Florida. He had my father take him to put an application in at a place just 45 minutes from here (WE LIVE IN NORTHERN MAINE), but he also told my father that he was going to stay in that town to look for other work and an apartment, with little to NO money in his pocket. Hesitantly my father left him.

He did call twice yesterday to tell me once that he was in Virginia, and then called to tell me that he was joking, that he was still in Maine, and that he was headed home last night. He never made it and has not called since.

I am so scared for his safety. It is still winter up here with temps as low as 10 degrees. He has no clothes with him other than what is on his back. So I ask that you lift him up in prayer, for his safety, and that he may come to salvation.

Thanks in advance!

• Members

Another quick update on my brother John...

He just called home, stating he was in Lorado, Texas. He said that he hopped in with some trucker "friend" and decided to go for the ride with him. He does not know when or if he will be home anytime soon.

I did not know what to say to him other than to be safe, and that I would continue to pray for him. I do ask that you kindly keep him in your prayers.

Thank you!

• Members

I would like to thank all those that have been praying for my brother John, and my family.

The Lord answered my prayers and brought John home tonight to us. He plans to look into getting help for his extreme behavior. I pray now that he continues with it, and takes what the doctors have to say, and impliments them in his life.

Again Thank you all.

May God Bless You!