• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

Feature Films For Families???

• Members

Do any of you watch the movies made by this company? If so, what do you think of them and would you recommend them?

Until recently, every movie I've ever watched by them has been decent and worthwhile for kids. We borrowed I Was A Rat from the library and never even thought it might need previewed since it was by Feature Films For Families. It is more or less a "Cinderella" type story and was decent overall but in one of the outdoor shots of the magnificent castle, a piece of art was prominently displayed in the scene and it featured a nude woman!!! :puzzled: I understand that these are commonplace pieces of art but why would FFFF display that when they know kids are going to be watching the movie? I was disappointed in them.

• Administrators

I had somewhat of a run-in with them a few years ago. The company called me and wanted me to order movies. When I explained to the caller that we didn't watch many movies, and that we had a long list of requirements in a movie. Well, the upshot of the call was that the person was extremely rude to me...and I was very unimpressed with the company (I know, I know, it was just one person, but callers represent their company and should not be allowed to be rude to potential customers).

Verizon has filed a lawsuit against them because Verizon is claiming they violated the Federal Telephone Consumer Protection Act. If my phone call was any indication, I can well believe it!

• Members

I have an identical history with them as HC does. Some of their telephone sales-people are quite pushy, arrogant and forceful. Not only that, but I distinctly remember having more than one movie we did not care for. I forget the names of those movies but the memory sticks that we did not like them. Our thinking was that there was too much family in-fighting. It made the story-line unpleasant and non-enjoyable.

A company is known by the people it keeps.