• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

Online Baptist Email

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...
  • Members

Bro. Matt, A question about On Line Baptist email account. Come September I will lose my present email, for I changed ISP, went from regular dial up to an Alltel aircrad which has unlimited downloads which is much faster, but no email comes with it.

If I got an Online Baptist email account, could I have it where it would download to my Outlook Express?

I've been thinking about what I will do about this, I saw this topic and thought I would check into it.

Thanks,
Jerry

• Members

I tried to log in to set up an email account, but it would not let me.

I don't know what things will be like around here for the next few days, my wife left for Little Rock this morning at about 10:00 AM to set up with her father in the VA hospital tonight, she called just a few minutes ago to let me know he had just died.

• Administrators

I manually setup the accounts so I just need the following information:

First and Last name
Username for email address username@onlinebaptist.com

Once you send me that in a pm, I will give you your log info.

• Members

would it let me check it through outlook?

Yes you can set up Outlook and Gmail to work together. I've done it and it works pretty well although I did go back to simply using the web just to keep it simple since I use it quite often away from home.

• Members

It works, I can send mail to my onlinebaptist email account, and I can send emails to me from my onlinebaptist email account.

Even worked the 1st time. :coolsmiley: That is strange, me getting all the settings right the 1st time, unbelievable:thumb:.

Now I will have to mail out my email address to all my friends and they will see my name @onlinebaptist.com.

Can anyone tell me about spam filtering with this onlinebaptist account, do I need to set up a stronger filter than it already has right now, or later?