• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

LOSS OF ONE OF YOUR FRIEND ON ONLINE BAPTISTS

• Members
Sorry I got confused - I thought it was one Tim posting a prayer request about another member' date=' as this part threw me off: "Tim for God". Sorry to hear that he is no longer here with us, but rejoicing he is now in Heaven with the Lord and waiting for us.[/quote']

I too was confused! I am soooo deeply sorry! Please forgive me! Tim was indeed a most valuable asset to our membership - I am going to miss him greatly! :sad :sad :sad

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

Elaine, I am so sorry for your loss. We too considered Tim a good close friend. His kind and gentle spirit here showed a man of true character and love. What measure of comfort comes from knowing he is in heaven does not replace the sorrow felt over his loss. I pray that God would be near to you in this time of brokenheartedness (Psalm 34:18).

Please let us know if there is anything at all we can do.

Love in Christ,

Dwayne

• Members

I am at a loss for words. My prayers are with Elaine and Tim's entire family at this time. The words to "When We All Get To Heaven" come to mind:

When we all get to heaven,
What a day of rejoicing that will be!
When we all see Jesus,
We'll sing and shout the victory!

Tim is now singing and shouting the victory! Amen!

• Members

This is a shocker. I know this is very bad news, and is a time for prayer and mourning, but I'm sure he would want everyone to be happy since we know from his testimony that he is in good hands right now.

God bless Bro Tim :saint

• Members

I'm quite sure that MOST of the members here on OB realise that Tim wouldn't want the people here to grieve over his departure. However, as part of being HUMAN, people will naturally grieve over the departure of someone who will never be heard from again in their lifetime. My Grandmother wept bitterly when she moved back to England because she loved me so dearly. She died 2 weeks later, and I believe the reason was because she had missed me. Whether someone is across the pond or in the next world, people will be missed, and sometimes grieved over because it is a part of being HUMAN. There's a whole MISSING Tim thing going on here!!!

John 11:35 - Jesus wept.

Love,
Madeline