• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

LOSS OF ONE OF YOUR FRIEND ON ONLINE BAPTISTS

• Members

Good Morning
My name is Elaine Parson and my husband is Tim Parson and he is I think "Tim for God" jon your site I think.

I just wanted to let all of you know that he passed away early in the morning June 14. He was comming home from Vacation Bible School and had a slight Motorcycle accident not even 1/2 mile from our home and something went wrong w/his heart and lungs while the Dr's were trying to get a CT Scan of his head and neck "just to check them out" and he went into cardiac arrest and could not be revived. My son Chris and I thank you for all of the kindness you have showed to Tim and all of the prayers when I was sick and having heart surgery. He would appreciate your prayers for our family now, and so would we. I just wanted you guys to know, because he felt like he knew you all personally not just "Online friends". Thanks again for all your prayers in advance. The funeral home stuff starts today I sure will need all the prayers I can get. Love to you all, at least I know that Tim is with Jesus worshiping with all of his heart and having a great time.

Thanks again.
Elaine

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

Elaine,
I'm at a complete loss for words right now. My heart not only aches for your loss, but it also rejoices in the fact of knowing that Tim is with the Lord. Tim was one of the best friends that the members of this board could have, and will be very deeply missed. My prayers go out for you and your family.

Because of the Cross,
Bob Wilson

• Members

praying for you Elaine, thanks for letting us know so that we can grieve with you :sad . I hope that in the days to come that you can find a refuge here as well. As hard as it is, please remember that precious to the Lord is the death of one of His saints.

• Members

Blessed are they that mourn: for they shall be comforted. Matthew 5:4

Tim will be missed. I'm also at a loss for what to say. I pray that the Lord will comfort and bless you and your family in this time of mourning. I really enjoyed chatting with Tim. I feel much sadness over this loss, but also rejoice that he is saved and is in the presence of the Lord. I have 3 sons and a loving wife and this really hits home when I think about your loss. God Bless you and your son.

• Administrators

I am really at a loss for words. Tim was a good friend to all of us at Online Baptist, while we did not always agree on issues, he always showed us respect and kindness. Tim, we miss you here on the boards, but I look forward to the day we can see each other in heaven. I pray that sinners come to repentance over this accident. His username was Tim here on Online Baptist.

Elaine Parson, if I can do anything for you and your family please contact me.

Making this a global announcement for all to read.

Ps 116:15 Precious in the sight of the LORD is the death of his saints.

• Members

Elaine, thank you so much for taking the time to put this on Online Baptist. I know you have to be going through a tremendous amount right now and to think of letting us know is very thoughtful.

It makes my heart so heavy to hear this...Tim has been around here for a long time and was a great guy. At least he is with the Lord, and now he knows all the answers to our discussions we've had all these years and he's the one who is right all the time now. :smile

Seriously though will be praying for you and Chris during this time, I know you were a close family and you will be in my thoughts and prayers very much. :badday:

• Members

I don't know what to say. Tim was an awesome guy, I really enjoyed the conversations and messages we exchanged here on OB. He was one of the family, he will be greatly missed. I'm really really sorry. It's such an incredible loss. I look forward to meeting him in Heaven one day. :sad :badday:

• Members

Sorry I got confused - I thought it was one Tim posting a prayer request about another member, as this part threw me off: "Tim for God". Sorry to hear that he is no longer here with us, but rejoicing he is now in Heaven with the Lord and waiting for us.