• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

A silly praise, but still, it's from God

• Members

We have, in our neighborhood, the barkingest black lab in the entire county. Really. Everytime we walk by, he barks (wagging his tail begging for attention, but scary to the kids nonetheless.)

Well, the babydumpling is sick. She's had a fever all week. Last night, while I kept her home from church, I decided to take her out for a walk around the block. Hoping quietly that Shadow was in the house, we approached. I saw him at the gate watching me.

A foxhole prayer that he wouldn't bark to send the baby into hysterics and would you believe that dog didn't make a peep as he followed us around the yard?

My husband was amazed, but the Lord kept that doggy quiet. We need a hallelujah smilie.

• Members

Thats great!!!!!! I have been up for the last 2 nights with barking dogs!!!! We just rescued a dog that need a good home.... he is a shepherd mix and very playful, however the neighbor's 2 dogs do not know how to take him yet . Hopefully, they will know that he is staying, and will get used to him SOON!!!!!!!!!!

I hope your little one is feeling better :smile

• Members

Praise God!

We had a rough time with the neighbors German Shephard which would bark at every little thing and at all hours of the day and night; sometimes barking non-stop for 20-40 minutes stretches!

They moved this spring and it's been so peaceful! :smile