• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

Plastic Surgery

Plastic Surgery  

1. 1. Plastic Surgery

• Yes
    • No

• Members
For me it depends .If I was say in an bad accident that left me with some problems I would probably would look in to it .

I would probably agree with this. I would look into possibly having some form of reconstruction surgery, but I'm still unsure as to whether I would have it done.

If, however, you are talking about having it done simply to improve my appearance then the answer is no. God made me to look the way I did and if it is good enough for Him then it is good enough for me.

In Christ,
PreacherE

• Administrators

I would probably agree with this. I would look into possibly having some form of reconstruction surgery, but I'm still unsure as to whether I would have it done.

If, however, you are talking about having it done simply to improve my appearance then the answer is no. God made me to look the way I did and if it is good enough for Him then it is good enough for me.

In Christ,
PreacherE

I voted no, because there was no "depends" choice. I agree with you fellows.

• Members

I voted yes, either to fix a problem caused by an accident or disease, or to fix a problem that might cause further medical problems down the road.

I wouldn't take the risk just for pure vanity's sake though.

• Members

I voted YES, because I can conceive of doing it one day under certain cirumstances. But right now, I highly doubt I would.

I don't think's anything absolutely "wrong" with plastic surgery, although there are some people who have just gone too far....Nancy Pelosi and Michael Jackson, to name two.

• Members

I don't suppose its too much worse than getting braces... maybe more risky and more expensive.

I'd definitely get it if my insurance paid for it, which would mean it would be at least somewhat medically necessary.

• Members

If I was in an accident or something else that disfigured my face, yes....but for self pleasure or to impress/please/attract others, no. God wanted me to look the way I do and that's all that matters to me.