• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

Do you play the lottery$$$$$$$$$$$$ ?

Do you play the lottery$$$$$$$$$$$$ ?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Do you play the lottery$$$$$$$$$$$$ ?

• Yes
    • No
    • I'd rather not answer that question

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

lol, Madeline! Good thing that was in your younger days, hunh? You "bought" it and a nice vacation for the carny!

:lol:

We went to the county fair Saturday and my kids kept begging and pleading to play those games. I just resolutely walked by. Told them I had enough money left for them to get some cotton candy. (which was true.)

• Members
lol, Madeline! Good thing that was in your younger days, hunh? You "bought" it and a nice vacation for the carny!

:lol:

You can say that I won or bought the "prize,"...it's semantics. It was essentialy "won" by me in the sense that effort was put forth on my part to obtain this "prize," which btw is the nature of carnival games. I "won" it because it was a prize. :tease: :peek:

• Members

While 300 dollars is a lot of money, I can understand it.

I once spent probably close to 30 dollars to win a horse statue for a girlfriend at a carnival when I was about 18. :tum

My wife is so crazy about Taz that I could almost see her plunking down dollar after dollar trying to win a huge stuffed Taz. :roll :lol: